News Preston Injured

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We lack composure,that was what Hutchison was meant to bring,we look as disorganised as ever. Sexton must be getting close to getting a run
I agree Hutch isnt what we need. Not sure composures is what Sexton brings bro but he is a lot more creative than Hutch. Hutch looks like a player with all the skills and determination without the athletic ability and speed to do anything out there

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree Hutch isnt what we need. Not sure composures is what Sexton brings bro but he is a lot more creative than Hutch. Hutch looks like a player with all the skills and determination without the athletic ability and speed to do anything out there
I'm not sure what composure Sexton will bring, but it can't be less. A couple of times Hutchison ran the ball and had he had some pace he would have been through the gap,but alas.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why don’t we just forfeit this game every year it seams to cost us players and we never recover

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems as if all that "duty of care" dialogue from the NRL last week has been forgotten by all and sundry ....

Any hit to the head, no matter if accidental has been deemed a penalty, unless it happens to us ..... Funny that !

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good time to move Graham to right second row and start Mann

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don’t we just forfeit this game every year it seams to cost us players and we never recover
Why do we play it. A club rebuilding should be playing the cellar dwellars and having an easy draw.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor bastard copped the hip drop as well as the fractured jaw. So he really was showing some heart to keep playing hard until the end. I hope that he's with us for many years to come.

Hope the recovery is quick Jacob.