News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s the Clown cult, pretty sure they’re all about hating on Gould, Ciraldo, Directors, Club, players the weather and the rising cost of eggs …

You haven’t missed anything, pretty sure your not in that category mate …
So Juggalos?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From my point of view, our defence has totally gone down the toilet.
Should be offering the fans much more ,the bulldog bark has now become a yelp
Our defense has suffered of late mostly due to a lack of combinations on the edges.

Last week we had a new center pairing.

Before that KO, Rajab, Alamoti and Okunbor have been found wanting.

Burton has been very average in D as well.

Very short sighted to place the blame squarely on CC. Fans demand changes and then complain when said changes struggle to adapt to the NRL.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yawn. Just the media trying to lay the boot into the dogs again. The Roosters aren't doing well at all this season with a much stronger roster (I had them in my top 4). Where are all the articles criticising and laying the boot into them. Fuck the media. Let's finish the season strong and wait until end of next season before we burn through yet another coach. I personally see improvement in attack. Our edge defence is shocking but don't forget all the rookies we have blooded and Kikau being out for the whole season. Not to mention Luke Injuryson
Yeah you are right cuz everythang is rosy at our club and this article wrong.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think CC be safe this year and next yo but 2025 that ninja doesnt getting results he's cooked by rd 9

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness how long does Ciraldo get? Where is the bar set for next season? Does he get the shaft if the side doesn't make the 8 next year?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
In all seriousness how long does Ciraldo get? Where is the bar set for next season? Does he get the shaft if the side doesn't make the 8 next year?
I said it before.
Round 9 2025

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down everyone. OP purposely left out the following disclaimer at the bottom of the article:

Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad.

He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought this was a Rothfield special, looks like Gus has another admirer.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down everyone. OP purposely left out the following disclaimer at the bottom of the article:

Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad.

He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.
does an amusing little self deprecating blurb mean his articles is wrong but?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
does an amusing little self deprecating blurb mean his articles is wrong but?
He obviously isn’t wrong in regards to Goulds history.

In regards to Ciraldo, it remains to be seen.

He himself is basically saying he is taking shit, so why get so upset about it.