Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Watch Raelene's lip when they ask if there's a time limit on Des' contract. LOL. Lies everywhere. Board and CEO are not seeing eye to eye for sure!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come to think of it, this meeting had nothing to do with Hasler.

It was all about taking the captaincy off Graham

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuk is raelene even there fuk sake she makes me cringe.
Swear to god dib if Hasler doesn't get us a premiership next I'll be asking for your head, you'll be in the same basket as raelene castle. Complete fkn fraudsters

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Why the fuk is raelene even there fuk sake she makes me cringe.
Swear to god dib if Hasler doesn't get us a premiership next I'll be asking for your head, you'll be in the same basket as raelene castle. Complete fkn fraudsters
For all the shit he sprouted, if Des doesn't deliver success in 2017 then the Dibshit should be the first to hand in his resignation

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For all the shit he sprouted, if Des doesn't deliver success in 2017 then the Dibshit should be the first to hand in his resignation
Yeah hundred percent. He could have saved his neck by getting rid of at least raelene castle and not letting Mortimer resign back the legendary club player and come out and say something like this.
"Whilst a Mortimers comments weren't the most polite or politically correct, Steve is our greatest ever player and he feels that Hasler and raelene are losing our DNA. I don't completely agree with Mortimer however in saying that, we do want results on the field so Hasler has next year to deliver a premiership other wise we would need to be looking elsewhere"

I should have been a speech writer

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about awkward. Raelene looks like she is going to be sick. Looks upset des is still there?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as raelene cops a pasting on here i actually think she is anti des but puts on the corporate face

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as raelene cops a pasting on here i actually think she is anti des but puts on the corporate face
Na man she is just anti-football. All this coach/Turvey/Dib rubbish is new to her and is getting in the way of her career progression

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a sad bunch of lying scum
Makes me puke
Blind freddy can see they are full of it

Hasler drove all the way from manly to talk to the board for 20 mins and then speed off and everything is rosey lol

How dumb do they think we are

Wake me up when it's 2018

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ffs i really thought we will start the year on a good note looks like we are on the same boat as newcastle 2017,i wont be waisting my money on membership next season to watch the same crap that has been dished out,they all should be paid on perfomance base and then we will see the shake up absolutely no idea fuken money hungry grubs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk off with that gothic lipstick u mole
Ur a disgrace to our club
Isn't there a vacant position at Suzanne grae or the rspca somewhere u can fcuk off too and push ur agenda there

Status
Not open for further replies.