Official Press Conference Round 12 vs Titans

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People's take on Reed's eye roll/face shrug when CC said "We don't play well" when asked about the first half? Very first question. For me, Reed may have been thinking, bit rough considering the ref and all the incidents against us? Interesting.....
Wasn’t an eye roll if was genuinely his ADHD coming out/when you do that face stretch thing lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
yep saw that. Wasn’t so much an eye roll in my view, more of a “you serious mate?” Type of reaction. Why did he think that? Dunno, could be surprised that Ciro would come out and say something like that… especially given the last few weeks have been “proud of the boys etc”
Maybe Reed was half expecting CC to go off about the Ref and was surprised he conceded straight away. No doubt our first half was terrible, abysmal, embarrassing even. The ref was way fukin worse in his performance. I'll take it but how bad was it when the Ref let us challenge after Reed watched the replay on the big screen......fuk me lol.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was RFM injured or dropped for this game?
RFM had the flu. Was actually pulled out mid week.
Patolo is a near certainty to return in 14 and after Morrin's performance yesterday, a spot for him may not come..

I'll see what I can gather closer to our next match

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo is one professional operator.. Compare him to Bennet’s press conference.. I know Bennet doesn’t have to answer to anyone, but his responses are short and snarky..

I know which is better for the game and fans..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke well, he’s doing ok CC.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I’m puzzled by some of Ciro’s decisions, he explains it in the presser and it all makes sense. My biggest question was over his use of Wilson, but his explanation was spot on. Wilson did have good impact running as a forward in his short stint like CC said. What he didn’t say (as expected) is that Perham was going ok, so Wilson wasn’t going to replace him, but his explanation that he wanted Wilson as backup for the backs, as Oks was favoured as a forward, was also legit.

I also liked his view on our performances so far. No mention of the injuries and how it’s forced us to use heaps of players, he just said that we could have been better in some games and had a 6-6 or 7-5 record, which is true.

I really think he’s the first coach since Hasler that can bring us some success.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I absolutely loved the tits presser, Holbrook looked to be at a complete loss and was on the verge of tears.
Must have been even with all the help the nrl tried to give them they still couldn't close out a game to save their lives which is very satisfying to see :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: