Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics fella's, geez Nado is deceptively well built? hopefully he kicks arse for us.
As for Declan Casey I'm in the no camp too he looked just barely alright for Mounties..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Upper body strength must have been identified as an area of need. Most seem a lot bigger from the training pics.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Upper body strength must have been identified as an area of need. Most seem a lot bigger from the training pics.
all the players look very impressive fitness wise. Averillo looks massive, he will kill it next year. Another pre-season, more experience and now more physically stronger, look out. Also for the negative Averillo fans on here, i think his defence last year was around the 86% mark, impressive when you consider they are running their edge forwards at him all game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen him play NSW cup a few times and he has lots of errors in his game. Also provides no impact in attack
He was playing Cup when should have been playing flegg... He aint no rockstar but you would give the kid a go conisidering his a goer and can ball play.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was playing Cup when should have been playing flegg... He aint no rockstar but you would give the kid a go conisidering his a goer and can ball play.
Casey is pretty young isn't he?

Credence Toia is one I'm interested to watch progress this season.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Casey is pretty young isn't he?

Credence Toia is one I'm interested to watch progress this season.
Yeah pretty sure he's either 20 or 21..

Toia is a left field one, might end up being a better version of Dufty if he keeps excelling... Another one might be Penioni Tagituimua, the young
fijian half, guy trains very well and is well liked by the group.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure he's either 20 or 21..

Toia is a left field one, might end up being a better version of Dufty if he keeps excelling... Another one might be Penioni Tagituimua, the young
fijian half, guy trains very well and is well liked by the group.
Yeah that peni kid looks the goods