Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he the prop? They folded second half
He is Second row yer they were ill discipline in the second half that cost them the game . the winger got binned he gave away 2 or 3 real dumb penalties when he was in the bin and Eels scored 2 trys on the winger side I wouldn't write them off just yet they played well in the 1st half just played dumb in the second half. the five eight Mitchell Woods looks to be a real competitor really good kicking game and looked dangerous when he had ball in hand and the 2 starting props along layed a strong platform for them along with there captian lolohea

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He is Second row yer they were ill discipline in the second half that cost them the game . the winger got binned he gave away 2 or 3 real dumb penalties when he was in the bin and Eels scored 2 trys on the winger side I wouldn't write them off just yet they played well in the 1st half just played dumb in the second half. the five eight Mitchell Woods looks to be a real competitor really good kicking game and looked dangerous when he had ball in hand and the 2 starting props along layed a strong platform for them along with there captian lolohea
Yeh i watched the game, i coach the half backs brother fron parra, they really lost their way 2nd half
Seemed to be a fitness issue to me
Shortened season only 9 rounds so they have to keep winning

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who is that in the 1st and last photo above?
And see fatty boomba in the background of the first photo. Very inspiring....

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our TGC side are pretty good from the few minutes I've watched so far. It's not even the NRLW but I'm enjoying it. Shows how good this sport is tbh. Even the lower grade women's and men's versions are often worth watching.