Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so you’re going off a photo where he is in the background of another player who is twice the size of him , with a contorted body. He has clearly added muscle to his frame in other photos. What u want a pic of him on the scales, fk some of u make me sick
Geez that hit a nerve lol. Bulked much means he has bulked up yes ? But he is still a small body for a middle, nuffy

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree!
With a left hand side stacked like that every team will know where we're going we will become predictable.
Id rather Schoupp on his preferred side on the left which leaves the right hand side for Alamoti when he is ready Burns to start the sesson.
I agree Tpj needs to be in the middle with his aggression and offloads.
Im hoping Stucky/Judda have a good pre season to take the left back row but it might take time.
Hopefully Schoupp can use the ball if he is playing inside The Fox.

Can honestly say i cant remember seeing him throw a pass.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went down to watch another training sesh on a glorious Sydney day... training is still buzzing, boys are really gelling and the competition for spots is heating up even though it looks like the 17 has already been picked.

Bit of an update.

Newbies notice board...

Nado... Blokes been given free reign and reminds me abit of Inu, hopefully can convert it onto the footy field.

Foxi... His attitude, laughter and energy, second to none... He and Mase get along VERY WELL! ( Mase wants to play, can tell by the way he trains with the boys like he is getting ready for the weekends game lol)

Burton.. Pretty quiet.. Definitely doesn't look like he will be running the show, looks like a team effort tbh.

Dufty.. Watch out for this kid... Untouchable today... Linked up with Nado crabbin across field and tore the defense to shreds. Constantly trailing the forwards through the ruck... So good to see a real fullback!

King.. Energtic and has good leadership values.

Vaughan... Or Vaughny! Guy is a beast, quick, skillful, good wrestle and always impressing everyone... leading by example. What a grab!

Lume was moping around training.. Thommo did his ankle but nothing serious. Alamoti and Burns being absolutely milked in the heat today with fitness tests. Burns is a good bloke and you can tell he is loving the club, hope the bloke gets a decent run.

Stimson has lost ALOT of weight, Jacko and Hetho looking VERY hungry!

JMK looking better out of dummy half, few show and goes looked promising.

Averillo looking very sharp in first receiver.

BBO, Wakeham and Topine are hungry for some first grade.

From today the line-up looks...

Dufty - If this kid is happy, hold the fcuk on.
JAC - His speed cracks everyone up lol
Naden - Everybody loves him
Right centre - Spot up for grabs tbh Allen, Burns, Schoupp and Alamoti in the mix.
Okunbor - Lad is a BIG winger, hopefully had a breakout season
Burton - the running half.
Averillo - Looks to have the same role as last year
Thommo - has some serious comp for his spot
JMK - Would be annoying if this guy finally comes good now...
Vaughan - Buy of the season, value for money.
TPJ - Beast.. Going to cause so much trouble on the left egde.
Hetho - signed and sealed on the right
Jacko - Freak!

Stimson will get a spot on the bench
King maybe
RFM maybe when fit
The bench spots really look like they are up for grabs...

No Ava and Schoupp at training today..

PS trying to upload vids but not working.. any suggestions?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Went down to watch another training sesh on a glorious Sydney day... training is still buzzing, boys are really gelling and the competition for spots is heating up even though it looks like the 17 has already been picked.

Bit of an update.

Newbies notice board...

Nado... Blokes been given free reign and reminds me abit of Inu, hopefully can convert it onto the footy field.

Foxi... His attitude, laughter and energy, second to none... He and Mase get along VERY WELL! ( Mase wants to play, can tell by the way he trains with the boys like he is getting ready for the weekends game lol)

Burton.. Pretty quiet.. Definitely doesn't look like he will be running the show, looks like a team effort tbh.

Dufty.. Watch out for this kid... Untouchable today... Linked up with Nado crabbin across field and tore the defense to shreds. Constantly trailing the forwards through the ruck... So good to see a real fullback!

Vaughan... Or Vaughny! Guy is a beast, quick, skillful, good wrestle and always impressing everyone... leading by example. What a grab!

Lume was moping around training.. Thommo did his ankle but nothing serious. Alamoti and Burns being absolutely milked in the heat today with fitness tests. Burns is a good bloke and you can tell he is loving the club, hope the bloke gets a decent run.

Right centre - Spot up for grabs tbh Allen, Burns, Schoupp and Alamoti in the mix.
Jacko - Freak!

King maybe
RFM maybe when fit

What about Patolo

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Bit of an update.

Newbies notice board...

Jacko - Freak!

King maybe
RFM maybe when fit

like the report of dufty, thats why TPJ is better in the middle, he is wasted on a edge. touches the ball alot more in the middle and can have more effect

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

O shit, high blood pressure warning, Dafty is gunna farkin hate to read this.

Always a Bulldog

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
like the report of dufty, thats why TPJ is better in the middle, he is wasted on a edge. touches the ball alot more in the middle and can have more effect
Dufty is everywhere mate, he is running through the ruck and playing both sides on shift plays he will get the ball no matter what. TPJ is loving the space on the edge, loves tucking it under the arm and running a full head of steam.... Will be deadly for us on an edge with and without the ball ( will be a masisve decoy for Dufty to Naden/JAC.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty is everywhere mate, he is running through the ruck and playing both sides on shift plays he will get the ball no matter what. TPJ is loving the space on the edge, loves tucking it under the arm and running a full head of steam.... Will be deadly for us on an edge with and without the ball ( will be a masisve decoy for Dufty to Naden/JAC.
good to hear dufty is allowed to play both sides, at st george he was limited, this is why they had a break down in communications.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
good to hear dufty is allowed to play both sides, at st george he was limited, this is why they had a break down in communications.
Yeah he is a weird cookie tbh... Actually pretty decent in size, big arms and everybody knows how deadly he is. You can just tell though everyone seems very stand offish with him but also rallying behind him to ensure they get the best footy out of him. I think he does have that attitude but fcuk as long as he is happy he will be playing good footy is what I heard today. Plenty of Barba about him...

Barrett also had him defending in the line tackling forwards, probably trying to get his balls to drop.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah he is a weird cookie tbh... Actually pretty decent in size, big arms and everybody knows how deadly he is. You can just tell though everyone seems very stand offish with him but also rallying behind him to ensure they get the best footy out of him. I think he does have that attitude but fcuk as long as he is happy he will be playing good footy is what I heard today. Plenty of Barba about him...

Barrett also had him defending in the line tackling forwards, probably trying to get his balls to drop.
they usually do get the fullback to defend in the line when not doing "proper" defensive structure otherwise fullbacks get no defensive work.
i think dufty is going to be a real surprise packet for us because he is so good out the back with his cut out balls to the wingers like JAC.
I hope Tbaz lets them attack from kick returns also, him and JAC could be deadly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
they usually do get the fullback to defend in the line when not doing "proper" defensive structure otherwise fullbacks get no defensive work.
i think dufty is going to be a real surprise packet for us because he is so good out the back with his cut out balls to the wingers like JAC.
I hope Tbaz lets them attack from kick returns also, him and JAC could be deadly
If Dufty lasts more than 10 games without getting dropped then I'll let you pick my username

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The only thing that might save him is that we don't have a single firstgrade fullback at the club.
we have several options, Naden has played alot of fullback, Jake, Fox also wants to play there. this is going to be fun, i will put a poll out there lol