Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck that video pumps me up.

I hope BBO or Averillo impress over the off season. I really don't want to waste another 6 weeks to determine that yes Flanagan is shit, because we established that last season. I don't care about the team around him last year, he individually showed nothing when there was opportunities show execute a setup, try or get a repeat set. If we give him the first 6 weeks and lose those few games we might be able to win, then 2022 will be another write off year.
A lot of people are talking about how Stimson improved and Waddell was good at time. They are both bench players AT BEST. We can now play Jacko, Hetherington, RFM, Topine or TPJ in the back row before those guys. Again, i'm sick of watching a reply of us conceding a try and spotting that it was Waddells missed tackle or Stimsons dropped ball prior to it that put us under pressure.
First round team should be:
1. The Duff
2. Jac
3. Naden (Shoupp injured)
4. Burns
5. Allan or Okonbur (Cotric probably gone)
6. Burto
7. Averillo
8. Vaughn (following year TPJ)
9. JMK (or Cook if he impresses)
10. Thommo
11, Hetherington (RFM is injured)
12. TPJ (right edge)
13. Jacko
14. BBO (comes on for hooker)
15. Patalo or Topine or Waddell or Stimson (only 1)
16. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Max King (only if he impresses otherwise Waddell or Stimson)

Pending injuries, this team could squeeze us into 8th spot! (I hope T Baz reads this)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man that Turahui kid looks like a beast. I had a look at him play in the 9s in 2020 and he looks solid. Smokey for that 17 jersey but atm I have RFM ahead pending fitness.

1 Duff
2 JAC
3 Averillo
4 Schoupp
5 Naden
6 Burton
7 BBO
8 Thommo
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 Hetherington
12 TPJ
13 Jacko

14 Topine
15 Patolo
16 Ava
17 RFM / Turahui
Yeah he looks mean. He has that angry head like Manu Ma’u

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I hope BBO or Averillo impress over the off season. I really don't want to waste another 6 weeks to determine that yes Flanagan is shit, because we established that last season. I don't care about the team around him last year, he individually showed nothing when there was opportunities show execute a setup, try or get a repeat set. If we give him the first 6 weeks and lose those few games we might be able to win, then 2022 will be another write off year.
A lot of people are talking about how Stimson improved and Waddell was good at time. They are both bench players AT BEST. We can now play Jacko, Hetherington, RFM, Topine or TPJ in the back row before those guys. Again, i'm sick of watching a reply of us conceding a try and spotting that it was Waddells missed tackle or Stimsons dropped ball prior to it that put us under pressure.
1. The Duff
2. Jac
4. Burns
6. Burto
7. Averillo
10. Thommo
12. TPJ (right edge)
13. Jacko
16. Ava Seumanufagai

Pending injuries, this team could squeeze us into 8th spot! (I hope T Baz reads this)
I'm sure T Baz logs into the kennel every 5 minutes to see the millionth team list for 2022, 2023 and 2024.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

1. The Duff
2. Jac
4. Burns
6. Burto
7. Averillo
10. Thommo
12. TPJ (right edge)
13. Jacko
16. Ava Seumanufagai

My boy Schoupp is our first picked centre.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My boy Schoupp is our first picked centre.
I agree, he is my first pick for centre as well. But isn't he injured to start the season?
If he is back then Shoupp and Naden in the centre, Burns is first drop.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree, he is my first pick for centre as well. But isn't he injured to start the season?
If he is back then Shoupp and Naden in the centre, Burns is first drop.
I didn't know that (missing round 1). I know he's been training but maybe minimal contact?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that Turahui kid looks like a beast. I had a look at him play in the 9s in 2020 and he looks solid. Smokey for that 17 jersey but atm I have RFM ahead pending fitness.

1 Duff
2 JAC
3 Averillo
4 Schoupp
5 Naden
6 Burton
7 BBO
8 Thommo
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 Hetherington
12 TPJ
13 Jacko

14 Topine
15 Patolo
16 Ava
17 RFM / Turahui
I reckon he'll get his chance at some stage this year. The Kids a beast

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When do people this Alomoti will be ready? I have seen him highlights against the younger grades but when can he match it with the big boys. We could have Shouppy and Alomoti in the centres and Jac and Naden (both absolute flyers) on the wings. With Dufty at 1, that is a pretty Litt backline comrades!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
When do people this Alomoti will be ready? I have seen him highlights against the younger grades but when can he match it with the big boys. We could have Shouppy and Alomoti in the centres and Jac and Naden (both absolute flyers) on the wings. With Dufty at 1, that is a pretty Litt backline comrades!
He did look good at training yesterday. Played right side in opposed session, centre and a bit of wing. I do recall he had a good read on a back line move and put a solid shot on Naden which drew some attention from the other boys.

Right side centre is a key defensive position so I guess they will be making sure he is right with that before taking the step up.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Another bit I’ll add from my update yesterday that I remembered. During the opposed session, Jacko made a decent bust up the middle and was trying to draw FB, Topine who looked to be playing at lock got back well and made a nice diving effort to stop him (two hand touch - not tackle). Wakeham iced it the next play with a good cut out to the winger on the right side.

Hope the commentary helps everyone’s thirst for footy, hoping to get out there again next week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another bit I’ll add from my update yesterday that I remembered. During the opposed session, Jacko made a decent bust up the middle and was trying to draw FB, Topine who looked to be playing at lock got back well and made a nice diving effort to stop him (two hand touch - not tackle). Wakeham iced it the next play with a good cut out to the winger on the right side.

Hope the commentary helps everyone’s thirst for footy, hoping to get out there again next week
Hetherington playing edge or middle?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

As others have said love your work champ, keep it up we appreciate it definitely.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

wakeham might be the most skilled 7 we have. Do you think he will get first crack?