Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-rex was the worst Bulldogs signing ever....
Woodsy "hold my beer"
View attachment 31803
He looks like a smacked ass. Have a go at the forehead on it, actually after looking at it i'm pretty sure its 5-head. Deadset though, i'm actually shocked he's got himself a mrs when hes walking around looking like a half sucked mango

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing worse than the Dogs on field performances has been the performance of those responsible for communication with supporters - the website content etc has been beyond woeful for a number of years - whether posting pics and videos, interview questions, player profiles or the general lack of information - just doesnt seem to get any better.

First day back at training - nothing!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing worse than the Dogs on field performances has been the performance of those responsible for communication with supporters - the website content etc has been beyond woeful for a number of years - whether posting pics and videos, interview questions, player profiles or the general lack of information - just doesnt seem to get any better.

First day back at training - nothing!
NRL players first day is tomorrow, I expect to see some photos tomorrow.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The club has got to get up to date with this decades sports publicity management and generate more interest and therefore fans by its on-line content.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has got to get up to date with this decades sports publicity management and generate more interest and therefore fans by its on-line content.
Yep I have been bitching about this for years. If I had the chance to talk to JK, AW or even Gus, this would be the first thing I'd say to them....even before I said hello. It's embarrassing how bad, and slow, the club is at this.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep I have been bitching about this for years. If I had the chance to talk to JK, AW or even Gus, this would be the first thing I'd say to them....even before I said hello. It's embarrassing how bad, and slow, the club is at this.
So true and an untapped source of membership harvesting and fan engagement.