Premiership Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got my tickets today for the Bulldogs v Brisbane game in the Premiership Lounge. Tickets are $130 + GST which includes 4 hours of free drinks and cocktail style food.

Should be a great night. Going to meet the Kennels favourite man in Mickboon. Also meeting Bradski from here (not here that often anymore).

Really excited about it seeing my first Dogs game at home in over 5 years...

Bring it Broncos !

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure mate (about age).

Is Mick banned again ?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i wish mickdog was back..
he actually created worthy topics to discuss not this bull**** that repetitively comes up these days.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yah where is he? didnt mind his posts - told it like it was ...

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh but it seems if people tell it like it is now on some topics, we get heroes creating threads claiming that we are not real fans and blah blah blah etc.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
and he would call us povoscums because we sit behind the goalposts...

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and he would call us povoscums because we sit behind the goalposts...
wow and that really affects you? its a net forum - who gives a **** what he thinks bout that - at the end of the day your supporting your team regardless.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said AC.

I chat to him at another site I frequent a bit more. Same with LG.

T

TdoggBulldog

lol i think people who sit behind the goal posts are poor as well... the view is shocking haha.

but hey im just putting it out there...

A

Abz

I finally got my tickets today for the Bulldogs v Brisbane game in the Premiership Lounge. Tickets are $130 + GST which includes 4 hours of free drinks and cocktail style food.

Should be a great night. Going to meet the Kennels favourite man in Mickboon. Also meeting Bradski from here (not here that often anymore).

Really excited about it seeing my first Dogs game at home in over 5 years...

Bring it Broncos !
hodgo tell lloyd aka dunmeassagain to get back on here.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you gotta remember families cant afford to pay ****loads for 50m line seats, on top of parking , food and everything else... footy gets quite expensive... but anyways - if you are at the game it doesn't matter, you are supporting your team and thats all that counts.

T

TdoggBulldog

you gotta remember families cant afford to pay ****loads for 50m line seats, on top of parking , food and everything else... footy gets quite expensive... but anyways - if you are at the game it doesn't matter, you are supporting your team and thats all that counts.
i was unaware that parking costs were a weekly thing.

i was also unaware that 50m line tickets cost much more? my membership was cheap as anyway and im on the 50m line.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was unaware that parking costs were a weekly thing.

i was also unaware that 50m line tickets cost much more? my membership was cheap as anyway and im on the 50m line.
cat 1 tickets are about $35 dollars, parking is $15 a week, food (chips and a drink) reaches $10 - $15 times this by four and what do you get... almost $50 a person just to start. It can get quite expensive for a family.

Membership tickets are discounted because you pay for a few games in lump sum. Plus the club is trying to draw in country crowds so naturally theyw ill be severly discounted.

In the end it works better to get a season pass - but some families, unless they plan on attending EVERY game, won't purchase these.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Ill always pay for good seats.. I hate being in the nose bleed section or behind the goal posts....

but anyway yay to whoever started this thread.... (sorry im ignorant) you wil have a great time :D

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hodgo tell lloyd aka dunmeassagain to get back on here.

Mate he is hardly at the Colosseum anymore now that he is back in OZ. I still chat to him via text and email.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Lol, as long as ur not forking up 130 bux for every game if u enjoy urself too much, then its all good ;)

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** no mate.

I wanted to do this for my first Dogs game back in OZ. A way to sort of treat myself for having 4 years away from the boys :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.