News PREMIERSHIP ‘Boo all you want’: The ‘terrible’ issue Ciraldo must fix; Dogs’ rare shining light — Big Hits

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I've wondered the same thing. RFM... what's going on there? he has hardly been sighted since that story about him being shopped around, then he was named for the last 2 games but mysteriously didn't play either, reports he pulled a hammy in the warm up last week...did anyone actually see that happen?...Sutton the same, named then later in the week out of the team and what has happened to Topine, has he just vanished off the face of the earth?

Something definitely fishy going on behind the scenes I think
Never rated RFM one of the laziest defenders I have seen.has been for a long time.never understood why we resigned. And then to make him captain

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Attack at times has been fine. Defence has never been good though this year. Defence is a disgrace.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the big issue with poaching players from a team that is likely to play in its 4th consecutive grand final and win its third premiership in a row?
Buying individual players from a structured team system hoping individual talent will save our team... Fail to date..

We need a proper spine first