Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Premiers are on the ropes
By Dean Ritchie
August 9, 2005

THE Bulldogs' premiership defence is in tatters with halfback Brent Sherwin fracturing his thumb and winger Matt Utai facing a three-match suspension.

X-rays yesterday confirmed the break, sustained in the weekend's loss to Newcastle.

Sherwin underwent surgery last night and will be out for four weeks.

Utai is facing suspension for a high tackle on Newcastle's Dustin Cooper.

There were initial fears Cooper had broken his jaw in the tackle.

Newcastle officials said yesterday Cooper had been cleared of a break and may play against Manly this weekend.

Utai was charged with a grade four careless high tackle and will be suspended for two games with an early guilty plea.
He will however be suspended for three games if he fights the charge and is found guilty.

Bulldogs teammate Daniel Irvine was charged with a grade one dangerous throw but can escape suspension with an early plea.

Advertisement:
Cronulla's Beau Scott faces a two-game ban for a grade two contrary conduct charge in the win over Melbourne.
Newcastle's Clint Newton faces a one-game ban for a grade one dangerous throw while Canberra's Alan Tongue will not miss a match despite being charged with a high tackle.

** This a load of Bullsh!t, Clint Newton will get one week for nearly breaking Phelps' neck while Utai is goin to get 2 - 3 weeks for a slap in the face. **

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its been discusted a 1000 times but fuk it makes me angry everytime i read it!!

F

Forum Idiot

we all know we are ****ed, we don't need a ****ty article to tell us that.

D

DoggFather

Who is going to get injured this week?

I bet you it will be Asotasi the poor bastard, since now that he is the only player that actually works and wants to win.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Who is going to get injured this week?

I bet you it will be Asotasi the poor bastard, since now that he is the only player that actually works and wants to win.
bite your tongue... if asotasi gets injured this weekend, ill come and b!tch slap ya :p

D

DoggFather

Well who is left to get injured?

Hopefully its Anastein!

F

Forum Idiot

that fagget Anasta, oh god his arrogance eats me up inside, go to easts already

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Well who is left to get injured?

Hopefully its Anastein!
Well going by past records he usually fakes a injury leading to semis.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah were on the ropes,doesn,t mean they can,t come out swinging.We still have Mason,O`Meley back on deck to back up Asotasi and Myles.Anasta can pass a ball,Hughes can kick a ball.Perry and Grimaldi are sick tacklers.SOMEONE needs to take charge of the game and stamp thier authority on it,lets go dogs.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Daniel Ramus said:
that fagget Anasta, oh god his arrogance eats me up inside, go to easts already
its like he's wearing a roosters jersey already. how ironic he isnt injured yet, wen he does, i bet ya it'l be his ribs again.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Bob dog said:
Yeah were on the ropes,doesn,t mean they can,t come out swinging.We still have Mason,O`Meley back on deck to back up Asotasi and Myles.Anasta can pass a ball,Hughes can kick a ball.Perry and Grimaldi are sick tacklers.SOMEONE needs to take charge of the game and stamp thier authority on it,lets go dogs.
you're right, mason needs to stand up, he's our leader, i know he's only been back recently but he needs to stand up now & lead form the front like he did in the GF last year

D

DoggFather

But a leader can only push you so far, you cant just sit there like poofs and wait till somebody pscyhs you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.