Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jayden Brailey could be out for the season

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty injury, tricky surgery, complications and long recovery,

Always a Bulldog
NRL Physio tweeted saying several NRL players have returned after 5 months from this type of injury

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Physio tweeted saying several NRL players have returned after 5 months from this type of injury
Having done my Achilles some 20 years ago. I can say it still effects me to this day. It was worse from a recovery/rehab than the ACL which I also had previously. Depending on the degree of how bad he has done it. If he gets back on the field this year. He won’t be at his best. The rehab is a really slow process. Confidence in coming back is the killer. Even if it’s a minor tear he would be best to focus on 2023.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having done my Achilles some 20 years ago. I can say it still effects me to this day. It was worse from a recovery/rehab than the ACL which I also had previously. Depending on the degree of how bad he has done it. If he gets back on the field this year. He won’t be at his best. The rehab is a really slow process. Confidence in coming back is the killer. Even if it’s a minor tear he would be best to focus on 2023.
I did my Achilles about 4 years ago and from my experience, the rehab is quite good these days. My tendon will never be 100% again, but I didn’t need surgery and was relatively back to normal after about 8 months or so. Long process still, but not gruelling. I’m not a pro athlete though so I could still work while injured.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wins would be nice however solid performances would be what I'm looking for.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Wins would be nice however solid performances would be what I'm looking for.
Performances and some combo's forming and showing up well on the field. Like you couldn't care less if we don't win them. No premiership points for that. Lets just see all the players go around and hopefully plenty are putting their hands up to force their way into the first grade squad.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Performances and some combo's forming and showing up well on the field. Like you couldn't care less if we don't win them. No premiership points for that. Lets just see all the players go around and hopefully plenty are putting their hands up to force their way into the first grade squad.
A thumping good win would be great but as you said "Performances and some combo's forming and showing up well on the field" that will be the most important thing to see.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs to smash them both and the young kids will give baz alot of headaches come selection time.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always look forward to watch the trials. Dont remember i have ever felt happy or confident after watching those games. Scrappy, so many players being used. Lol.

The big name players dont normally show much. The younger players are the ones that normally try harder.

Just hoping for no injury.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently just announced on ray hadley that the knights have left a country camp as covid through the squad and trial could be at risk