Opinion Pre Season Training

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hutcho at 7 will bring the best out of Burton at 6 IMO
Could do.Burton at centre might bright the best out Burton too, Last year I was against him playing centre because we couldn't replace him at 6, different story now that we have plenty to choose from

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting Hutcho said something along the lines of he is trying to bring the best out of the people around him

That's certainly a skill we haven't had in our team for a long time

I thought Sexton would be the number 7 to start but Hutcho could be a smokey if he plays well in the trials

Either way it's good that form and whoever is the best fit for the team will determine who gets the spot

Starting to get excited:grinning:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Direct play with a few offloads a half would be my way to go. A set play now and then, cut out, etc is the way to go. Easier for interchangeable players covering for those missing that were in a main role to help promote the ball.
Oh well, that's what pre season is for, as long as they start the season switched on rather than looking like noobs
Was a real fan of warriors attack last season everyone moving offloads being popped. It’s partially a confidence thing gotta go into games looking to stamp out mark not worrying about damage control.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No, it’s a team sport not tennis.
100% it's a team sport but he still needs to improve as an individual. He needs to make individual improvements in key areas because he can't spam kicks his way through another season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was wrong about you taking your pills. Cheer up Burton will make you happy this season …
Has he learnt key half skills? I'd be happy if he was in the centres where he's actually quite good. Runs one of the best lines in the game @ centre.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
are people changing their lineups because of a press conference lmao

I do think CC goes with hutch to start though to settle burton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
are people changing their lineups because of a press conference lmao

I do think CC goes with hutch to start though to settle burton
Let's just stop wasting everyone's time and go Hutch/Sexy. Slowest halves pairing but at least they'll get our edges involved.