Opinion Pre Season Training

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. But just who was capable of playing fullback except Perham. Averillo certainly was not and was preferred in the centres.
I would have stuck with Averilo or tried Wilson becuase Perham really is poo. Now we have several options so Perham should be in reggies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t know about the signatures, I’m only using my phone.
Don’t worry bro. I don’t know why I replied like that tbh. Probably because I always assumed it was that, but I’ve been using forums for ages and being able to have a signature automatically display is common.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If there’s no labour involved let me buy in then. Tell me how to do it so we can be matching members.

I’ll put “Once a Bulldog” and you reply back to me. It will be really cool, a bit like a Yin Yang.
If you have a Mac then it’s a simple macro, if you have a PC then sorry I can’t help you ;)

If it’s not labour saving then there’s other benefits, like it would tidy up your post. You can just have it as a user name and there will be no need to have that extra line at the bottom of your post. Just looking out for you brother Bulldog.
The ID box on the LHS of posts determines the length, most posts are shorter so it doesn’t take up any more space on the readers screen.

I‘m not Marley, I don’t change my log in every other day 8-)

Always a Bulldog

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it’s not labour saving then there’s other benefits, like it would tidy up your post. You can just have it as a user name and there will be no need to have that extra line at the bottom of your post. Just looking out for you brother Bulldog.
ahh how refreshing to have friendly brother banter, as opposed to brother beat-up :grinning:

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't we learnt ?
Blowing our budget on the likes of The Perfect Joke & The English Poodle will always get us in trouble...
No matter who the players are, if their motives are wrong, we are better off without !
As much as I love to immediately have a complete team, the best long term solutions come from within...
We must have patience and belief !!!
D Voice aka “The Voice of reason”.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw a bit of training today 30/1 - lots of emphasis on quick ball movement again.

Injured or light training or absent
Patola - was jogging
Salmon - moon boot apparently all good in a few days
Hughes, Chrichton, JAC, Kiraz, Poasa F - light training, Oloapu - there but not training
Sutton, Knight, Topine - not sighted at training today

I think there are 43 players - the top 30 plus the development and train n trial (including Topine)

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw a bit of training today 30/1 - lots of emphasis on quick ball movement again.

Patola - was jogging
Hughes, Chrichton, JAC, Kiraz, Poasa F, Oloapu
Sutton, Knight, Topine

I think there are 43 players - the top 30 plus the development and train n trial (n Topine)
Wow! lucky we have some utilities then! Lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Patola - was jogging
Sutton, Knight, Topine

I think there are 43 players - the top 30 plus the development and train n trial (n Topine)
No Topine or you mean N like AND Topine you mean??? Anyway cheers

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Patola - was jogging
Sutton, Knight, Topine

Are they really doing quick ball movement?

This has been my worry from the few clips I have seen from training.

I saw a clip from panthers training the other day and they look fast and crisp everyone in full speed motion.

What I have seen from us (in what are literally short clips) Is everything is slow motion, flat footed catch and pass. This was a huge downfall to our games last year. The good teams just played so much faster and more direct than us.

It’s positive I hear you say they training fast. Hopefully it means good things for a better year ahead.