Opinion Pre Season Training

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a feeling it might be King & Hughes starting.
That's suicide imo. I rate Hughes as a prospect but throwing him into the starting side when he has struggled to stay fit in recent years and has fuck all NRL minutes to his name is crazy.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd say he is, at worst he's bordering on that level. A fit King in our donkey forward pack was pumping 140m, 30+ tackles and a couple of offloads a game. High quality and high workrate. Put him in a competent and balanced pack and he will thrive and enable the flashier players to do their stuff.
He is defs on that level. He is a fucking very solid prop King. The fact people can't see his talent is concerning.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's suicide imo. I rate Hughes as a prospect but throwing him into the starting side when he has struggled to stay fit in recent years and has fuck all NRL minutes to his name is crazy.
Did I say what I would do? lol. I said I think that's what CC is going to do from all the talk going around.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But seriously, I don't think that we should have 2 young middles on the bench together. If Hughes is on the bench then have King or Knight on the bench also.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest hit yesterday was Hughes on Rajab... Flew out of the line and put the kid in the bleaches. Hughes, Kiks and Curran out there on missions....

Contact! We love it!
Doesnt really count when the hitman is 35kg heavy than the victim. U sound like the owner of a German shepherd that just savaged a chihuahua lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesnt really count when the hitman is 35kg heavy than the victim. U sound like the owner of a German shepherd that just savaged a chihuahua lol
Shut up Kermit.... I see you still dont understand the meaning of context.

Last edited:

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed. Ciro will gradually introduce Hughes and increase his minutes as the season builds. Can’t go from playing a handful of NRL games to starting against seasoned props.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed. Ciro will gradually introduce Hughes and increase his minutes as the season builds. Can’t go from playing a handful of NRL games to starting against seasoned props.
We badly need to pull a prop from somewhere. King and Curran are probably going to be playing the bulk of the minutes to start the year in the middle with Mann off the bench. Sam and I guess Edwards will probably be there abouts on the bench.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our front row stocks have diminished. That's tough to take when at full strength they were already diminished.

Knight
King

Hughes
RFM

Fred Ciraldo

Long year ahead.