Opinion Pre Season Training

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I am taking this as meaning he wants that fb spot and he wants it bad. He knows its the best way to be considered as being in that top tier of player. (Latrell/teddy etc).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Critta is the best FB in the game, he’s a killa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I give it six rounds before you tear down all your Avo posters in your room and put up Critta!!! lol
Never. I'm still being told he's playing fullback but as we've heard from Ciraldo not even he seems to know what he's doing...anyway it's hard to hate him when he comes across as such a professional and is showing genuine desire and disciple to perform for us. None of this fake jersey grabbing and waffling on the cameras we've come to see.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never. I'm still being told he's playing fullback but as we've heard from Ciraldo not even he seems to know what he's doing...anyway it's hard to hate him when he comes across as such a professional and is showing genuine desire and disciple to perform for us. None of this fake jersey grabbing and waffling on the cameras we've come to see.
Critta is a great signing and will excel in whatever position he plays

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People saying every other player except Crichton at FB is the equivalent of saying Lewis to lock.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry man i cant take you seriously, your a soccer player giving advice on league

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am taking this as meaning he wants that fb spot and he wants it bad. He knows its the best way to be considered as being in that top tier of player. (Latrell/teddy etc).
maybe he starts at fullback while tracey is out, proves himself and tracey rocks the 3