Opinion Pre Season Training

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My misso spotted the boys at a pool in smeaton grange this morning. They must of had a morning sesh at the wrestling gym nearby that they used last pre season.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is that Skelton behind BBO? ...Looks to have shaved bulk?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
BBO is looking massive!! Wonder if they are trying to turn him into a lock as well? He is short enough so would be awkward to tackle a bit like Utai

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
BBO is looking massive!! Wonder if they are trying to turn him into a lock as well? He is short enough so would be awkward to tackle a bit like Utai
Yeah he’s always been a nugget like that to a point. Maybe trying to turn him into a utility since we’re lacking in that position.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He also starred in the semi. Great prospect that been under the radar last year.
Isn’t that the same Harry Hayes that played in the backrow for the Flegg GF team?
I thought he was standout that game

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to watch the boys train? I drove past the field today and they were on the fields out the back. Looked like the only fence to get in was locked, thought it would be open.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to watch the boys train? I drove past the field today and they were on the fields out the back. Looked like the only fence to get in was locked, thought it would be open.
apparently I thought I saw something about how it’s open? But boys will be going somewhere else first and then coming back

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the gates were open today, there is a gate on every corner of the park.

P.Moore fields is a public park, I even decided to ride through training today to test my new bike :tearsofjoy: ...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kiks has regained some size muscle memory does wonders. How about Xerri though he really is working the house down.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember we looked fit in photos last pre season and look where we ended on the ladder.
I’m not getting excited by how bulked someone looks or fit they look this preseason

I will wait until end of round 1 for that observation.