Opinion Pre Season Training

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is confirmed just not announced as yet
Thanks. If he can get back close to his Roosters form he’ll prove to be a great buy. He’s got good footwork and speed for a big man

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who said Burns was out of favour and one of the whingers?

Pretty sure that's him in the background?!
I don't think that's Burns, can't imagine him training without any sort of strapping considering his injury history. I think Burns was reported to have walked out on a session, said he felt his hammy but they wanted to keep pushing him. I say fair enough if true, bloke played an entire match on one leg and has had an injury riddled career, if he says he's injured then he's probably injured.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I don't think that's Burns, can't imagine him training without any sort of strapping considering his injury history. I think Burns was reported to have walked out on a session, said he felt his hammy but they wanted to keep pushing him. I say fair enough if true, bloke played an entire match on one leg and has had an injury riddled career, if he says he's injured then he's probably injured.
Burns is no longer with the club

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He denied the telecrap story on his IG page

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Training kit looks good. Xerri looks like he’s in for a big pre season. Hes ready to really rip in.