News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Turnover is ìnevitable,not mathematical
What?
If the players has a contract for 3 years then it ends in 3 years, that's about as mathematical as it gets.

As shown in the example above of the Top 8 teams from 2023, they had on average 11 players off contract in 2024. Averaging is a mathematical calculation.

Always a Bulldog

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He isn’t though. I see through him. He has dumb idea or trolls low key. I see through him. He also posts misinformation ALOT and I know I’m jot the only one to notice.
He’s too chicken to take me on though. He will dismiss me as a troll and say ‘I blocked him’ watch.
That there is some desperate trolling, let's see if he bites

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn’t though. I see through him. He has dumb idea or trolls low key. I see through him. He also posts misinformation ALOT and I know I’m jot the only one to notice.
He’s too chicken to take me on though. He will dismiss me as a troll and say ‘I blocked him’ watch.
Keep up the good posts in here. The best Bulldog fans are those who are realistic, fair and without the blind folds on. The only way we will get back to the top.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last pre season was all the connection, find your inner self bullshit or whatever the heck it was so they better be getting flogged this pre season

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What?
If the players has a contract for 3 years then it ends in 3 years, that's about as mathematical as it gets.

As shown in the example above of the Top 8 teams from 2023, they had on average 11 players off contract in 2024. Averaging is a mathematical calculation.

Always a Bulldog
Lol just because you've used statistics, doesn't mean clubs follow your maths for recruitment and retention . It's just a statistical analysis of what has happened. Those stats will be redundant in 2 years, once the current player market impacts them.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What?

Always a Bulldog
marktwain1-2x.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol just because you've used statistics, doesn't mean clubs follow your maths for recruitment and retention . It's just a statistical analysis of what has happened. Those stats will be redundant in 2 years, once the current player market impacts them.
See? he talks poo. Gives no thought to the fact clubs extend well ahead of time, and that most deals are in fact 2 years.

Just like him saying there was no prop crisis and that if we offload players to england it magically disappears on the cap.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What is that date again where clubs have to relrease their initial top 30 squadlists?