Pre-Sale Tickets for Friday Night's Clash - Bulldogs v Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Did you all get your tickets for Friday night? So pumped for the game can't wait!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
section 107 row 27 ****ing cheeeering :grinning:

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I intially received sec 107 row 20 something, but i dont want to sit on that side, im holding off for sec 130-131 which is were i usually sit.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Aisle 107, row 13!!! 16 tickets!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Im going with a group of 17 people. We are in the Bulldogs General Admission area. Pretty good really as its not that far from the allocated Kennel area.

iDoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I intially received sec 107 row 20 something, but i dont want to sit on that side, im holding off for sec 130-131 which is were i usually sit.

I was the same so I called up ticketek instead and I was able to get Bay 132. Make sure you call now otherwise they will sell out!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thats a minimum of 37 tickets sold in the first 6 posts of this thread. Buldogs crowd is building.......... ;-)

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Mate you had better talk to someone at Ticketek about that as soon as possible.

I also sit tunnel side in aisle 130 (which is bay 131) with my Dogs season tickets and wanted the same seats for Dogs v Manly semi final on Friday night

I went to Ticketek this morning in person to buy my Dogs v Manly tickets over the counter.

I asked for aisle 130 (bay 131) and was told they are not available to Bulldogs or Manly members but only to ANZ stadium members. I was first in the queue and it is not that the seats were sold out, they were never on sale to us.

I purchased Friday nights's seats in aisle 131 (which is bay 132). The seats are still OK but if you want seats on halfway you need to go for the non-tunnel side bay 107 which is bang up against bay 108 dedicated to Manly supporters.

So there are pros and cons with either position.

It is annoying that we go see our team week after week for the whole season but ANZ members are given priority over us for the tunnel side seats.

iDoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mate you had better talk to someone at Ticketek about that as soon as possible.

I also sit tunnel side in aisle 130 (which is bay 131) with my Dogs season tickets and wanted the same seats for Dogs v Manly semi final on Friday night

I went to Ticketek this morning in person to buy my Dogs v Manly tickets over the counter.

I asked for aisle 130 (bay 131) and was told they are not available to Bulldogs or Manly members but only to ANZ stadium members. I was first in the queue and it is not that the seats were sold out, they were never on sale to us.

I purchased Friday nights's seats in aisle 131 (which is bay 132). The seats are still OK but if you want seats on halfway you need to go for the non-tunnel side bay 107 which is bang up against bay 108 dedicated to Manly supporters.

So there are pros and cons with either position.

It is annoying that we go see our team week after week for the whole season but ANZ members are given priority over us for the tunnel side seats.
Yes that whole section is for ANZ members who most probably never come to a game let alone know anything about it!!!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Can we go to the game and get them on the night.. Cause i'll be busy and im not sure if i am coming or not!!

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As per the seating arrangement, 131 to 133 is Cat1 Bulldog and 130 to 127 is Generic Cat1, nothing about them being ANZ Members.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
As per the seating arrangement, 131 to 133 is Cat1 Bulldog and 130 to 127 is Generic Cat1, nothing about them being ANZ Members.
You must be right then. You can purchase great tickets in Bay 131 because you are a Bulldogs member - unlike me. Oh hang on a minute I am a member too and seats in aisle 130 (Bay 131) were not on sale this morning. I know this because I was first in the queue in person at Ticketek in the city and I asked the woman about 4 times - bay 131 not on sale to Bulldogs season ticket holders this morning.

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
got 24 tickets in bay 131 this morning cant wait

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You must be right then. You can purchase great tickets in Bay 131 because you are a Bulldogs member - unlike me. Oh hang on a minute I am a member too and seats in aisle 130 (Bay 131) were not on sale this morning. I know this because I was first in the queue in person at Ticketek in the city and I asked the woman about 4 times - bay 131 not on sale to Bulldogs season ticket holders this morning.
WTF r u dribbling on about, im talking about the ****ing seating chart, AS PER THE SEATING CHART, THEY SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US.. I understand what your saying, but the ticketek sales person is contradicting what the seating chart is saying.

Im holding off until 8pm tonight, ill even get 132, which were coming up but only when i try and get 8 tickets, if i try to get 4, they give me 104.

BTW anyone holding off like me can try NRLANZ or NRLBulldogs after 8pm

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ended up getting 132 row 18.. hopefully im on the left rather than right going down aisle 132.. closer to the 40m

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Ended up getting 132 row 18.. hopefully im on the left rather than right going down aisle 132.. closer to the 40m
Mate, you have just made the point for me perfectly.

Your seats aren't to the left of aisle 132 and you are not sitting on the 40m line. If your tickets say aisle 132 you are sitting in bay 133.

Exactly the same principle applies as for my season tickets which say aisle 130 and we sit in bay 131.

That's why I suggested you should have bought the tickets this morning - clearly everybody wants to sit closer to halfway and those tickets sell first. If you had acted this morning you could have bought tickets for aisle 131 (bay 132).

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate, you have just made the point for me perfectly.

Your seats aren't to the left of aisle 132 and you are not sitting on the 40m line. If your tickets say aisle 132 you are sitting in bay 133.

Exactly the same principle applies as for my season tickets which say aisle 130 and we sit in bay 131.

That's why I suggested you should have bought the tickets this morning - clearly everybody wants to sit closer to halfway and those tickets sell first. If you had acted this morning you could have bought tickets for aisle 131 (bay 132).
I did mate, i was on at 10am, got 107, didnt want them, called ticketek and the she said i couldnt allocate my own seat, they were giving me best available, which is basically off the website.

For 130 you needed code like NRLANZ, it is a code which is only offering 127 at the moment (red section as per seating plan, same as 130-129), so im assuming there was a version of this code for the 10am'er which is why they are sold out.

I too sit in section 131 but i go down aisle 131 and sit on the left hand side and The tickets iv got for this game should be the same, aisle 132 and section 132-1 tells me it is on the left as i walk down 132, but it is still further away than i want to be.

But what gets me is they arent assigning bay 131.. iv been trying to get some since the am and couldnt find any section 131-1, it doesnt matter aisle 130 or 131, i wanted to sit in 131-1 and couldnt buy any and as per the seating plan, we were entitled to them.. Im assuming they are being allocated to players families, with the left over being sold later in the week.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I did mate, i was on at 10am, got 107, didnt want them, called ticketek and the she said i couldnt allocate my own seat, they were giving me best available, which is basically off the website.

For 130 you needed code like NRLANZ, it is a code which is only offering 127 at the moment (red section as per seating plan, same as 130-129), so im assuming there was a version of this code for the 10am'er which is why they are sold out.

I too sit in section 131 but i go down aisle 131 and sit on the left hand side and The tickets iv got for this game should be the same, aisle 132 and section 132-1 tells me it is on the left as i walk down 132, but it is still further away than i want to be.

But what gets me is they arent assigning bay 131.. iv been trying to get some since the am and couldnt find any section 131-1, it doesnt matter aisle 130 or 131, i wanted to sit in 131-1 and couldn't buy any and as per the seating plan, we were entitled to them.. Im assuming they are being allocated to players families, with the left over being sold later in the week.
OK.

I actually don't think you and I have any disagreement with one another.

You have experienced some of the same frustrations as I did today.

I sat outside Ticketek in the city for about three hours this morning and was first in the queue because for Friday night's game against Manly, I wanted to sit in or as close as possible to my season ticket seats in bay 131

As you noted, the seats in that bay should have been available according to the Ticketek plans.

I asked the Ticketek lady a number of times and was told no there is nothing available in that bay (and the equivalent bay 130 to the left of the tunnel).

I was told if I wanted to sit closer to halfway I had to go to 107 (non-tunnel side).

I did that for the 2009 final against Parrascums and it was a really horrible experience as the entire bay adjacent (108) was allocated to the opposition - people were abusive and were fighting eachother etc. The same is true for the allocation of bays for this Friday night.

You, me and any other Doggies season ticket holder SHOULD be able to purchase tickets in bay 131 if we get in soon enough but we are not / were not even given the chance.

That was the point of my comment way back at the start of this thread. There seems to be preferential treatment for ANZ stadium members, corporate interests and f*ck knows who else.

The season ticket holders who go week in week out get kind of sh*t on as they are not even given the opportunity to get those seats.

The whole way the tickets are allocated and made available needs a big overhaul. I think the NRL is less than transparent in the way all this is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.