Pre nups

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's say... hypothetically, that you earn about $6mill a year.... and you are recently engaged. Are you the type to get a pre-nup agreement or are you the type that believes that you love someone so much that you'd marry them and truely believe that what's yours is theirs?

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6vwNcNOTVzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY[/video]

Holla, we want pre-nup!
WE WANT PRE NUP!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Im gona marry for money and refuse a pre-nup

ftw

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score

ftw
This.

Alex, make sure the person you find has a sexy brother who is around my age who is just as rich. Thanks <3

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't understand the concept of pre-nups.

If I can't trust the person I am going to marry, why bother?

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I wouldn't make her sign a pre-nup

if you love something set it free & if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I would ask her for one, but I'd be looking for her reaction rather than me actually asking. ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you can't marry someone without the consideration of a prenup, then you aren't ready for marriage anyway.

That's how I see it.

I hear Hugh Heffner is back on that open market.. If you're gonna aim .. aim high!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd 100% get one. Bollocks to all this 'if you truly love them, it shouldn't matter', it really doesn't apply to that many people. If you have enough money, I'm sure you'll understand what I'm saying.

G

Gladiator.

F*ck that ****, everything before the marriage is mine, if we purchase a house TOGETHER and are paying for it together, then yes its ours, but if it was mine before the marriage and god forbid something happened, it'll still be mine after the marriage.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have had one for my previous wife and current,a bit awkward to bring it up but i just reassured them at the time that it also meant what they inherit is theirs and theirs only unless they want to share

Status
Not open for further replies.