• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s hope he saves a little energy for game day.
Better not start looking flat and sluggish we’ll go straight to the source of the problem.
Newlywed, so for now abstinence will be required for 48 hours before game day. If it’s SNAFU won’t be a long term problem and we’ll be able to call him Harvey Norman - 36 months interest free :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t usually read to much into these trials but considering our position the last several years I’m expecting a few to really step up and be noticed.
Our new players should be in that group.
Yep - several of these fellas are on short term contracts so will be keen to make an impression with a number of young pups coming through.. I prefer that to the imports like Flanagan, TPJ and Napa on longer big dollar contracts that delivered so little.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newlywed, so for now abstinence will be required for 48 hours before game day. If it’s SNAFU won’t be a long term problem and we’ll be able to call him Harvey Norman - 36 months interest free :-).
We can cut Max some slack he’ll be absolutely fine always puts in 100%
Anyway back to the footy a friend mentioned that the general tickets for our first game have sold out to my surprise.
Have you heard anything.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Assume you’re happy about Gus being given selection duties Flipper given you were whinging he was being paid too much, so the club is now getting better bang for buck? Since Gould does everything what do Ciraldo and Sharp do? Maybe that’s one of many hard hitting questions you’ll be asking at the AGM on Sunday? I’m looking forward to you confronting club leadership (you know, those who were going to be replaced in the election bloodbath) with all your grievances - should make for great entertainment :tearsofjoy:.
Don’t ever change DD.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m assuming that’s only because Fox is in the all stars game?
Nothing to do with Fox, top 3 winger the comp for me. Wilson and Skelton have vastly different builds and skill sets both have a high ceiling.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely mate it’s nearly time to throw the pool cover on and pack those Speedos into the bottom drawer.
Not just yet. This my favourite part of year. Still get a swim or surf in boardies, then footy in the evening.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not up here brother my pool goes from being soupy warm to pleasantly cool :tearsofjoy:
Sounds good I’ve had the solar on all summer to keep it at 28.
Can’t complain but hanging out to watching the boys run out and show vast improvement on previous seasons-also no string of injuries to our top tier.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that Hughes is starting prop over Knight. You add up all the talk in the preseason over Hughes and you have to be at least a little optimistic.

Or maybe Liam has been spending too many nights with Danica...
I would definitely be walking around with an extra limp

Status
Not open for further replies.