Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with the pre, game and post threads, but this one I’ll have to discuss with the mod team lmao

Thanks all and feel free to let me know if you have any additional input
We’ll just either delete or merge post game “thoughts” threads that are created outside the post game thread.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will play our C grade team this week.

Hopefully Xerri plays large minutes.

Praying for no injuries from our rep players.
I hope not we dont have the right to role out C graders in these trials. The A team contenders need to be all hands on deck from trial 1 working on combinations and cohesion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
About Time, been ok watching the Odi and World Cup. Bit of horses a darts , but time to get a fix of the best sport… and with the bears possibly coming back it gets even better !!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC, Curran, Critta, Tracey, Kiks are 5 I know aren't playing, any others?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope not we dont have the right to role out C graders in these trials. The A team contenders need to be all hands on deck from trial 1 working on combinations and cohesion
no need to play all the A team players for the first trial game particularly if they aren't exactly fit to play or coming back from injury

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At a point last year I thought south’s would’ve been better of with Latrell centre and Taafe FB could be a handy pick up for us looking foward to see what he can do.
Agree, he is a pick up indeed, underrated by many on here. But pure heart and passion, speed as well no doubt. A hidden gem and a better FB than we’ve had for many years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With JAC and Curran playing All Stars and assuming Crichton, Tracey and Kikau aren't playing

1st half
1. Taaffe
2. Wilson
3. Xerri
4. Skelton/Samrani
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Hutchison (Sexton after 20 minutes)
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Knight
11. Salmon
12. Preston
13. Mann

can also interchange the middles early if needed (I'd like to see Hughes and Morrin)

2nd half mass changes giving everyone else a go

Last edited:

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi all -

We will be looking to create a consistent match day thread weekly for this season, given we had the issue of some multiple game day posts last year.

Would you like to see pre-game and match day threads posted separately or one post for the week?

OP will be updated with team lists when they are released tomorrow.
I think one post per week will work better. From hat I could see the two threads were practically the whole problem.
Keep it simple, we are simple footy fans after all.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Me minutes after round 1 trying to post a rage thread about Burton after suggesting we lock thread creation.

Exactly Crittamagic. GG

but we are working with putting prefixes beside the thread so it’s visible for all to see which thread is for what.

Status
Not open for further replies.