News PRAISE FOR BULLDOGS

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs received a nice letter of thanks from Health Services Union secretary Gerard Hayes after the club paid tribute to healthcare workers on their sleeve recently. Hayes said the gesture went a long way to support the healthcare staff who are doing it tough at the moment.

Interestingly, the Bulldogs are on the lookout for a sleeve sponsor next year.

A positive piece out of the daily telegraph

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been for 3 weeks now and not once have anyone from fox league noticed or acknowledged the nice gesture from the club if it was the roosters like the other day when the chooks made a 30 second clip telling everyone to get the jab the Marvelled at what a wonderful club the roosters are lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s been for 3 weeks now and not once have anyone from fox league noticed or acknowledged the nice gesture from the club if it was the roosters like the other day when the chooks made a 30 second clip telling everyone to get the jab the Marvelled at what a wonderful club the roosters are lol.
Channel Nein mentioned it once, but they like us now, a bit.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Solar turned out to be a dud - didn't even last the season - looked rubbish on the sleeve anyway.

I suspect that attracting a replacement for next year won't be an issue.

I actually didn't mind the old M&J.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this idea but what I'm confused about is that we had several statements from Warburton that sponsors were lining up once the kit was full. If that's the case, why wasn't the next sponsor in line put on the sleeve at a discounted rate for the remainder of the season?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bulldogs received a nice letter of thanks from Health Services Union secretary Gerard Hayes after the club paid tribute to healthcare workers on their sleeve recently. Hayes said the gesture went a long way to support the healthcare staff who are doing it tough at the moment.

Interestingly, the Bulldogs are on the lookout for a sleeve sponsor next year.

A positive piece out of the daily telegraph
The regular editor must be on sick leave.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this idea but what I'm confused about is that we had several statements from Warburton that sponsors were lining up once the kit was full. If that's the case, why wasn't the next sponsor in line put on the sleeve at a discounted rate for the remainder of the season?
covid?

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knowing our luck I’m surprised we didn’t get a letter from Craig Thomson.