Potter

Malla

Reaction score
Biggest myth on earth. Lucked up last year, right place right time. Got a few lucky wins and all of a sudden he’s an assistant.
He’s in charge of attack. We’re neck and neck with tigers for points for and total tries for the season….dead last! Fuck this mute flog off!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest myth on earth. Lucked up last year, right place right time. Got a few lucky wins and all of a sudden he’s an assistant.
He’s in charge of attack. We’re neck and neck with tigers for points for and total tries for the season….dead last! Fuck this mute flog off!
are you on your rags

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you are being a bit harsh lol but I agree that Potter is over hyped on here. I think we need to look at a new attack coach next year too

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree, I highly doubt potter has free reigns , ciraldo will have his own structure and say in attack , where potter will tune it. Potters greatest assets was telling the boys to throw the footy around and have fun, try things and the shackles were off. Not sure what’s happened in 2023, but sexton will make this team better. Titans fans wanted him over Boyd so they must see something we don’t

Malla

Reaction score
I disagree, I highly doubt potter has free reigns , ciraldo will have his own structure and say in attack , where potter will tune it. Potters greatest assets was telling the boys to throw the footy around and have fun, try things and the shackles were off. Not sure what’s happened in 2023, but sexton will make this team better. Titans fans wanted him over Boyd so they must see something we don’t
Potter will be first to go

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1688682879795.gif

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you are being a bit harsh lol but I agree that Potter is over hyped on here. I think we need to look at a new attack coach next year too
Could bring back TBaz maybe, wasn't he the attacking coach at Riff when CC was the defensive coach? Swap them over so CC does attack and TBaz does defence and Dogs will win the comp in 2024.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is random