Opinion Potter should be our coach!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a Bulldogs man. Our team has flourished under him. He's made the right positional changes. Not a Coincidence we are playing better. He deserves a go.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. If we can win here and carry that momentum win against tigers and get up the ladder then I would consider it. I’m impressed with what his done with our attack however

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about premature ejaculation lol. Like fuck he should, don’t want him at this great club .. Eels are having an off game, stop getting excited.. still another 40 mins before the SACK POTTER thread., and I will be the first lol.!!! Fuck potter!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe why theres not much word on a new coach yet is Gus is giving Potter a rehearsal. If he can get us to play good enough to be competitive consistently, i am happy with him as coach. But we still need to finish it off in the second half today, and get some more wins first before im sold.

I would take a pumpkin as coach if we can turn around our form under them.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a Bulldogs man. Our team has flourished under him. He's made the right positional changes. Not a Coincidence we are playing better. He deserves a go.
Well....he played more games for St George but no doubt he was a great player for our club.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He’s also said he has no interest in it past this season.
He said that immediately following Barrett’s demise because he’s mates with Barrett. He’s already said (as recently as a few days ago) that ‘we’ll see’ beyond ‘22.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.

He’s also said he has no interest in it past this season.
When did you hear him say that?

As I clearly heard him reply to a reporter in his first post match interview a month or so ago when asked that very question and he said, his first priority is for the team as interim coach this year but Yes I've course I'd be interested in the position past this year, any coach would be mad if they weren't interested but right now I'm interim coach for this year and will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When did you hear him say that?

As I clearly heard him reply to a reporter in his first post match interview a month or so ago when asked that very question and he said, his first priority is for the team as interim coach this year but Yes I've course I'd be interested in the position past this year, any coach would be mad if they weren't interested but right now I'm interim coach for this year and will cross that bridge when we come to it.
He said it in an interview before the Tigers game.