potter magic??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRK_MAFIOSO

IN THE MOB!!!
Reaction score
in the sunday paper there was an article with that heading or along the lines of it anyway in the sports section and yes it was by weidler.....said some dude called something potter i forget his first name was an assistant coach at the dragons and is apparently set to take over the coaching role at the dogs....dont know if there is any truth in it but he is currently in france with the les catalans or however you spell it...jus thought id give you all a heads up.....i apologise if this has been brought up already in advance

H

Haztrick

Mick Potter, former Bulldog. I thought Moore would get the job if Folkes ever left.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Mick Potter may be good for the club. Kevin Moore hasn't impressed me at all.

H

Haztrick

And you make that assumption based on...?
I was wondering the same thing. How would anyone really know what Moore is like? He hasn't at all been publicly active to a degree that fans would know if he's a good enough coach. From what I've heard, the players hold him in high regards.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Folkes isnt leaving,why are youse speculating?

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potts was one of my Idols, loved him as a player..

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
And you make that assumption based on...?
My point of view may be an "assumption" to you, but I believe we need to look outside the club for better input and ideas. kevin Moore seems to be on the same page as Folkes. Will Kevin be assistant coach to Bellamy next year in Origin?
I hope I haven't offended any of the Kevin M fans out there but it is only my opinion.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. How would anyone really know what Moore is like? He hasn't at all been publicly active to a degree that fans would know if he's a good enough coach. From what I've heard, the players hold him in high regards.
you mean what the players have said according to the papers and weidler himself... lol

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mick Potter went to primary school tbh

In regard to Kevin Moore, surely if he had something exciting to bring to the table he would have brought it already as assistant coach?

K

kennyy

from what i've heard, IMO, US told me, from what i've been told, etc etc stfu.

btw moore is a fantastic coach

K

kennyy

pls note their are no direct quotes which mean anything in that article..

the one whcih does says "one player"

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Is Mick Potter still coaching Catalans Dragons? If so, how did they look last year?

...Mr.C?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Stayed pretty much down the bottom of the table. However thay did beat leeds in round 3. Not the best roster to work with and struggled defensively at times. The team had Aussies such as Greenshields, Chan, Maguire, Mogg and Stacey Jones (NZ)

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
potter led the frenchies to the challenge cup final in wembley

and if potter is going to coach us... he has to bring with him younes khattabi

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
potter led the frenchies to the challenge cup final in wembley

and if potter is going to coach us... he has to bring with him younes khattabi
Oh yeah and something called the Challenge Cup

Status