Potential Buyer for my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Only had the pc for 5 months, it's brand spanking new. Has everything. 512 MB RAM, 32 x/s DVD Burner, 19 " flat panel minitor, 4.1 surround sound satellites, colourful lights cpu case (lol they are hectic), standard 114 k/board, fibro-optic mouse, 80 gb hard drive (to be wipped clean) pre-installed programs to come with it, scanner and optional bubble-jet printer.

$1500 ONO

Already got some EOI - just letting you guys here know.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
:chainsaw: <---------------- ~doggie~diva~
........... ^ ~doggie~diva~

H

Hazmak

Intel Core 2 Duo (Conroe) E6400 CPU

1. “NEW” “Genuine” 775 Pin NetBurst Micro-Architecture Pentium 4 Processor
2 “NEW” “ASUS P5PL2/C” – Intel 945PL Chipset – Support Intel Dual Core & Core 2 Duo (Conroe) CPU
3 Latest Pentium 4 775pin ICH7, Hyper Threading, Prescott and MMX Technology & Re-Programmable Flash Plug & Play BIOS
2. Genuine Super Fast Synchronous Pipeline Burst CACHE Built-In On CPU
4 On Board 1xEnhanced “Ultra DMA 100/66 Bus Master” IDE Controller (Up to 2 IDE Devices), 4x DIMM Slots And Floppy Drive Port
5 On Board 1 x (16x) PCI-E Port, 4xEnhanced USB Ports,1 x 16550 Enhanced High Speed UART Serial Ports, 1 x SPP/ECP/EPP Parallel Port
6 “250GB” 8MB Cache 7200rpm Enhanced Cached IDE Dual Channel Hard Disk Drive
7 “1GB” DDR2 – DDR2 (Double Data Ram) Memory-High Speed W/EPROM (Intel Approved)
8 “256MB” Nvidia 7300GS 3D PCI-E Video Display Card-Support OpenGL Full Screen MPEG True Colour Accelerator Card
9 19” Proview FV926 5ms Wide Screen DVI A grade LCD Monitor
10 16x Dual Layer DVD-RW Drive-Enhanced Cached IDE (Support CDRW, MP3, Digital Audio Extraction)
11 GIGABYTE ”6 Channel” AC97 Digital Audio Stereo, Plug & Play Sound Card(Integrated)
12 1200W. PMPO SUB-Woofer 2.1 Channel Powered Amplified Shielded Speaker System
13 “SHAW” 550W Deluxe “Full Depth Size” ATX Medium Tower Case-Thermal Fan Speed Controller
14 “Genuine” PS2 Keyboard & PS2 Ergonomic Optical Mouse
15 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
16 Windows XP Home Full Version (CD + Manual)
17 Full Set Of User Certificate, Disks, CDs, and Manuals. Software, And 24Hrs Plus Performance + Burn-In Test
18 60 Month Return To Base Labour(Hardware Diagnotics) Warranty, 24 Month Return To Base Parts(Hardware ONLY) Warranty

AAALLLLL of that for $1490...

u can do better than $1500 mate....

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i'll buy it in Kennel cash :p

H

Haztrick

My phone is probably smarter than you are :D
lol.

Game, Set and Match.

Seriously, why you selling it for dude? I know you said you where going to Russie, but surely you can just save up for a bit longer or something like that? How long are you planning on going there for?

T

TdoggBulldog

My phone is probably smarter than you are :D
Meaning its smarter than you also, because im going to beat you on the WorkChoices Legislation report for BCT and you know it :p

plus i thought you didn't have a phone you tightass.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
lol.

Game, Set and Match.

Seriously, why you selling it for dude? I know you said you where going to Russie, but surely you can just save up for a bit longer or something like that? How long are you planning on going there for?
Probably about 2-3 months dependant. It's not the money I need for the trip man it's overall cash. I only earn $350 p/w and $250 of that goes to rent. I got all these bills to pay, water, electricity, phone line, mobile phone, gas, plus taxes and general groceries... I can't do it. If I cut out the internet that's and extra $50 per month saved and cut out the landline and there's an extra $30 so $80 all up - that'll do me the world of good. Getting $1500 for the PC is a gigantic help. I found a buyer btw... said he'd give me $1520 for it... $20 more than what I was asking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.