News Potential 12 month injury to young gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won’t open for me. Is it someone from the Dogs?

Never mind. Got it now.

Hopefully not Avo, or Flanno. Agree with everyone here, what a shithouse statement

Possibly Crichton resigning.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Spencer Leniu confirmed extension at Penrith. Damn.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully we're in for a better year next season
Let's all hope so, it's been a disappointing 4 years. At least challenge for the 8 next year. And in 2022 we should be in the 8 somewhere

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let's all hope so, it's been a disappointing 4 years. At least challenge for the 8 next year. And in 2022 we should be in the 8 somewhere
It is possible next season to push for the 8, a fair few unknowns but if things go well with Baz and his staff then I think a few players could perform well above what they've done in recent years. Do need Burton to come across asap though to help close the gap, really need his running game and left boot to lift the squad a gear or two.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is possible next season to push for the 8, a fair few unknowns but if things go well with Baz and his staff then I think a few players could perform well above what they've done in recent years. Do need Burton to come across asap though to help close the gap, really need his running game and left boot to lift the squad a gear or two.
Burton is a must for 2021, going to be a superstar I think

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or we win the big 1 and then....get better players the year after like the roosters do every year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it is Crichton that is going to leave us extremely skinny for wingers. I guess Tui Katoa could get called up and get an exemption to play NRL due to the amount injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.