Post-Match Thread Round 15 Bulldogs v Cronulla Sharks

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Might as well put in our u20s team, can't do any worse

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 players should be the only ones who leave this game with their head held high: sam kasiano, david stagg, steve turner. Barba was okay but didnt do anything brilliant.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the Moore defenders what do you say now? No intensity. It looks like players are tanking so he gets the punt. If they actually tried to play the ball quickly and showed some speed off the line maybe they could have been in game. That was one of the worst performances by a bulldogs team in the 28 years I have supported them. They played like a training run. Moore has to do what is best for the club either rip into the team or pack his bags

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lets just wait for another k moore excuse about players missing and whatever else he can come up with.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
kasiano seem to keep getting better hope we hold onto him and let k moore go.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this place in meltdown yet?
Moore has proven beyond a doubt that he cannot present the team with any structure, confidence, offense, defence what so ever. I'm against making this process of getting rid of Moore an ugly situation but the bloke needs to stand up and accept what's coming. Do it with dignity mate.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lack of intensity in this team all year has me stumped. Walked out early again for the second game in a row. Never ever happened before. Fire up you mongrels.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Our performance today is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. We are on life support and Moore together with his incompetent bunch, are not administeing any assistance whatsoever.

In saying this, I do not care about him and neither the administration. They can all go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.