Post how you think the NRL Finals play out

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well I don't think Souths can beat Penrith, so I still have them in the GF. I'm starting to lean towards Canberra though. I mean if it was a regular season game I'd pick the Storm, but I'm thinking Canberra might do it now and we'll have a repeat of '90 and '91 on October 25.
Can't change your pick now lol. The point was picking it before the finals started.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I said somewhere else in here weeks ago we will all be thinking the finals were a waste of time when 1st plays 2nd in the gf. Still a chance of happening but Raiders are a smokey. They have the side to beat the Storm, but the Storm being fresher will be hard to overcome. Cant see Souths beating Penrith, although they have been scoring bucket loads of tries lately.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A Canberra V Penrith GF would be OK, I don't hate either of them as much as I really hate Melbourne and the Wabbits.

Go Dogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't change your pick now lol. The point was picking it before the finals started.
Yeah but you get things like injuries and suspensions forcing you to change your pick. I was leaning towards Canberra because Munster was under an injury cloud but now that's he's been cleared, I'm thinking Melbourne can get it done.