OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m starting to love big Vili. Fingers crossed he can stay injury free (bit worried about his elbow but he played the game out) and he will be the beast we always hoped. If my sums are correct it’s only his 12th fg game today in blue and white and he’s been excellent the last 2.

Thing I love most is how he looks out on his feet yet still produces the goods. Well I guess that’s why he had this a few years back…

IMG_1032.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I always thought Kiraz was much better at wing than centre but he played insane today. 10 tackle breaks, 4 offloads, great under high ball and defensively. Super impressive.
Backed himself against his critics (and there were heaps on our socials saying he is only a winger). Now he has to perform close to that every week....and so do the others.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone getting excited though, as me also. Saints did this too them round one. Got carried away, then another shit side belted them 38-0. I’m stoked with win, yet taking no confidence that we can do it against a top side. I still have massive reservations against players in certain positions. Yet watching nsw cup not much to replace with I guess. Great win yet opposition very poor.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ding, dong the Belmore curse is dead!

some impressive performances , so good seeing Reed make that break and try assist Parra form

man, I’m just savouring a cold beer now