OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One of my favourite moments from the game

View attachment 105797

Kurt Mann letting Jennings know exactly what most people think of him.

Always a Bulldog
300 game presentation cancelled by Abdo.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First time ive seen the press conference.

Kudos to CC for being honest about the hip drop debacle. Took me afew seconds to realise it was on Crighton and even though they asked Critta about it, CC held his position on it.

Its obvious we have players feeling abit of pressure on their legs and immediately playing it. Need the NRL to step in and do something about it because it is at ridiculous lebels already.

IMO, unless it is a 1 on 1 tackle and the defender "hangs" off the player and then lands with his body on the legs, it is nothing.

Its a contact sport and falling on the legs is inevitable and part of the game.
I think smaller players are at a disadvantage because sometimes its just the momentum of the player going for a wrap around tackle at the waist or mid section and the player slipping off and their body swinging around the back of the players legs.

The lighter player is hanging on with all their might to the players mid section while their body gets swung around the back of the legs at the same time the player begins to bend back with the weight of the player behind them. I mean whats the defender suppose to do, drop off if they get flung around.

Last edited:

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If NSW has half a brain, theyd pick Lomax on the right wing. Not sure Fox has played enough footy to stake his claim.
It may be Crita and To'o on the wings and maybe Turbo and Latrell or Wrighton in the centres and Teddy at fullback. Maybe Burton 18th man.

If the Fox is not picked it could leave an opening for a debutant like Lomax. If MaGuire picks on form then Lomax is playing great. Tupou has also played for NSW but is not standing out at the moment. THough I can see the Fox coming back before SOO and putting his hand up.

Last edited: