OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost walked away with 10 to go... i thought fcuk it, ill just check it later. Then i think something good happened, then i relaxed, then Topou scored and just thought fcuk it i'll just knife myself in front of the tv.
Funniest post ive read in a while!
Ive read it 20 times now and it still cracks me up

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're a prime example on why I usually don't bother arguing with people on the internet. AFB maybe... oh we didn't have the money because we bought a center and 6 utilities
You ate prime example of fkn clown. You really think AFB wanted to come here?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Matty Johns was talking about Burton on Sen one day about his game then later that day Burton rang Matty and asked what can he do to better his game.
I thought that was big of him to take on the criticism.
I think it’s easy for us to forget that he is yet to play in the halves with a top quality HB, if he was playing with a Hunt DCE or Cleary we would be seeing a very different Burton IMO. Seems like a kid that struggles to be confident in his own ability for mine.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got plenty of breaks and only just won against 12 men, so it was shit from that point of view. But we had one terrible 20 minute period (like every other game - usually the one before half time) and banked 2 points against a team no one expected us to beat. We tried some new combinations and had one really good half - we were already carving up while Teddy was on. We also got to learn a big lesson if we're smart enough.

The 2nd half was hard to watch today but there's more positives than negatives.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you told before the game we win by 4 with Burton scoring 3 tries you take it every day of the week. We won scoring 5 tries. We won by unsettling them. We done the job early. I don’t care how we win NRL games as long as we win them by whatever tactics we use. It’s all about winning NRL games everything and anything else is just fancy decorations on a cake.
True but consistency is the key to consistent winning.
Victory by luck or the skin of the teeth doesn't win premierships that often.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get to also watch Robbos presser option 1 gets my vote. Shit game but watching him bitch and fume was highlight of the night.
The best coaches in press conferences are Bennett and Stuart they’re pure entertainment regardless of the game. Marshall is starting to show something at the pressers he destroyed Brent Read on Monday. But Robinson is always funny when just one call goes against them. Watching him bitch and moan is entertaining. He also falls into the trap of trying to be the smartest person in the room where Bennett says so much without saying a word Robinson tries to be a professor. He’s a classic in defeat.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were told Wilson had a virus, which was clearly bs. Do we know that Taffe does not have a jaw fracture, hit him flush and just when he was finally building some confidence?
Roosters didn’t like it when fatty done it to Manu and now Robinson can’t handle young was marched even Cronk who’s on their halves staff said young had to go

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are ***** really gunna pretend that the ref did not do everything to get the roosters back into it… fkn lucky we had a big enough lead.
Can't argue with that grogmonster . . . Just rewound the footage, Robbo is red faced . . . SKULL !! . . . A hangover shared, is a hangover halved, I'll see you there tomorrow UP THE MIGHTY DOGS !!