OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how much the roosters paid for May ? He did fuck all . . . He was no match for our pack . . .JWH ? . . .THE "W" must stand for Who or Where

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone on here happy with this win is not a bulldogs supporter….. just mentally retarded fuckwitt
Cheering and dribbling while slapping yourself in the head trying to clap this shit show just shows you have no idea
Dude. We've all got opinions and you're entitled to yours. Better ways to make your point than having a dig at mentally disabled though.

Pretty low imo.

Each to their own I guess, but thought I'd say something

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
In the pouring rain, with 30% possession. And give up on this 11 men bullshit. They had 11 for 7mins.
In the last 5 minutes we are in possession 30 out leading by 4 and Kiraz has a brain explosion and passes the ball in a tackle and it was a shit pass at that. Thankfully it didn't go wrong, but if that isn't single digit IQ play I don't know what is.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should have put a full stop after “pillow biter” it took me a while realise your point but I agree.
Yeah sorry the grammar isnt the best after a few drinks. Lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burto is all we got, we need more, more confidence in taking control and bossing everyone.
Captaincy back to Mahoney, who is running the team on the park?
Thats how you win a game.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You blokes can hate on Hutch all you want point blank he’s the best half at the club ATM and Burton is the best 5/8th and they are both winners tonight, cry me a fucking river.
Go cry a river. I’m not bothered. Sexton hasn’t been given a chance this year so I’m not sure how you can put hutch as a best option, his defensive reads are woke in line defence and he’s got nothing in attack. So I’m not sure what river you want us to add to but I’ll keep putting it on hutcho as he hasn’t improved himself or the dogs over the first five rounds. Show me his improvement?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
But unlike the Storm we were playing 12 and then 11 players lol
No need for the defeatist attitude
But unlike the Storm we were playing 12 and then 11 players lol
yeh who gives a fuck we lost our fullback to foul play and had to reshuffle so how’s that different . Had Taafe stayed on the field we win by 40. Roosters are a bunch of grubs and they can get fucked

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton now leads the team song everyone! Didn’t think he had it in him honestly.

thedoctor81

Waterboy
Reaction score
In the last 5 minutes we are in possession 30 out leading by 4 and Kiraz has a brain explosion and passes the ball in a tackle and it was a shit pass at that. Thankfully it didn't go wrong, but if that isn't single digit IQ play I don't know what is.
Almost hip-dropped the tv when Kiraz dumped that out the back. You can tell a lot of blokes in our club aren’t used to shutting out a game. It will come…. Wins breed wins.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Go cry a river. I’m not bothered. Sexton hasn’t been given a chance this year so I’m not sure how you can put hutch as a best option, his defensive reads are woke in line defence and he’s got nothing in attack. So I’m not sure what river you want us to add to but I’ll keep putting it on hutcho as he hasn’t improved himself or the dogs over the first five rounds. Show me his improvement?
Jeb stick to the bundy football isn’t your strong suit.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
are you going to show his improvement?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game Pillow biter Kikau got injured and we had zero possession thanks to the 6 agains...
We were lucky to get the win with the square ups.
Shows how fucking stupid Ciraldud is then, leaves Kiks on for 80min injured instead of utilizing his bench…

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope all of the geniuses that wanted a Sexton/Hutch halves combo are happy. With Burton in the centres we lost a massive lead and that amazing halves combo that everyone has been asking for nearly lost us the game.
I wouldnt jump to that conclusion too soon.
Watch that second again. Firstly, that change didnt happen till about midway through the second half and secondly, they didnt play that badly.

The whole momentum changed with a couple of tries from the Roosters off the back of some levelling ref decisions, goid Roosters play and some poor play from us

Moving Critta was actually a worse decision than anyone could have imagined. It weakened the defence line and offered nothing good at FB.

The roosters comeback had less to do with who was in the halves and more to do with the wrong mindset the team had in the second half, and how they handled pressure.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could watch that first half a hundred times.

Second half I never want to see again.

What I can't understand is why our players attacked with their defence in the first half but they didn't have the same effort in the 2nd. The Roosters should have been the ones gases after defending more in the first half. Poor kicking helped. Why wasn't Burton kicking and for more distance ?
A bit hard to do from the centres.