OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Bluboi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone on here happy with this win is not a bulldogs supporter….. just mentally retarded fuckwitt
Cheering and dribbling while slapping yourself in the head trying to clap this shit show just shows you have no idea
Call yourself no 1 bulldog. How about you fuck off back to the roosters forum. A win is a win.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He did nothing, he ra in a try without a hand being laid on him against a 12 man Roosters side.
Which is more than the rest that second half!

What did you want him do when they weren’t throwing the ball more then one out in that second half and hardly had any ball. Stop bitching about Burton at 6 he’s a lot better then watching Hutch even if it’s for his kicking game compared to the other half’s.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It reminded me of that game against Saints at Belmore when Docker-Clay ended up at 13 and it just turned to shit from there.
The players didn't have a clear idea what they were supposed to be doing.
It's way Ciraldo hasn't made any unforced selection changes.
He always knew they would fall apart.
But that will have been a great learning experience and still got the two points!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How? He ran pass a second rower standing at centre when his team was a man down. Burton actually scored two tries playing at 5/8 to start the game. We can't playing Hutchinson and Sexton at 6 and 7, both are slow and lack Burtons kicking game, which isn't even elite.
Burton looking good at centre and us having shit options at half aren’t related. I agree Burton is still the best 5/8 at the moment and I want him to stay there for his career. Being better than Hutchison and Sexton is hardly a victory

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had to reshuffle a lot of the team too, dosent help us either who knows what happens if we could field the entire 17 without any failed hias at all. Still have no halfback which will continue to make us lose games!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Simple fact is we don’t have the players in key positions to manage a game what we seen in the second half was a side trying to protect a lead and they stopped playing football like they did in the first half , this side and club doesn’t have a winning mindset but that’s changing and tonight proves that.
Confidence is such a key factor. The first half was confidence, the second half the cue was put in the rack, and the old mentality took over as a result.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I understand MD but it doesn’t take a 12 year old player to just chill and play to their corners like what we did in first half… especially with a man down.. that’s all I’m saying
When you have 32% possession it is hard to play like that when you need to play mistake free footie.
Coming from your own half constantly nullifies the man advantage somewhat.
The 2 man advantage was only for the last 7 minutes.
If we had 50% ball 2nd half a real different story would have evolved.
Happy with the win against the Rorters who are probably equal premiership favourites.