Post-game chat : Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
this is a joke park footy players would do a better job in trying to tackle!!!
Kevin should wake up with his bullcrap i was happy with the boys tonight blah blah blah
wake up our team is the joke of the nrl right now!
and before people start saying what can Kevin M do.. coach has a big factor in the way players play just look at the Dragons under there new coach...
No wonder SBW wasnt happy when he knew Kevin M was going to be our new coach.. he knew he was a dud!! win lose or draw tonight we still have nothing to be pleased about.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
And we resigned Moore for another 2 season....

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe it is about time we revisited 2002 and booed these useless pricks off the field. Yes I know some of you are going to say you would never boo the bulldogs or its only Round 5 but we pay good money for memberships and i personally do a 10 hour round trip to every home game and this is complete crap. This one out **** was what we did with Folksey. Here we go again. If this continues expect a long year.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to dig deep my friends and hold some faith - nothing more to say...........

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Faith doesnt win football games my friend. DEFENCE & HEART does.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now are you going to tell me to shut up

I said from rd 1 we were in trouble and if you don't believe me now then you have rocks in your head. This was a poor performance across the park. No excuses we were belted again. Yes they scored a try in the last minute but really we should never have been in that position. Morris was truly awful. Looked like he didnt want to play at all. Ryan, Ennis, Pattern avaerage. Stagg & Hannant continue to try their guts out with no support. Barba scored but did nothing else. Roberts poor. Goodwin very poor. If your getting paid to run the footy then dont JOG!!!!!! Cmon Dogs WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????? WAKE UP AND SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
shut up :P

nah seriously, I think everyone wants to see the Dogs snap out of it, what ever the hell it is they are doing wrong.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes so shut up! lol jk. moore needs to make changes.. but he wont!

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Faith doesnt win football games my friend. DEFENCE & HEART does.
Yes very very true, although faith is all i have left at the moment - FFS common you dogs fire up - FFS you should have had it all over the warriors, you can do this and i expect an absolute slaughter against the tigers next week.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Yes : 24-24 with 30 seconds to go is certainly a belting !

:thumb:

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are gone better start thinking about next year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i bet this guy was laughing his ass off when the warriors scored the last try

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i bet this guy was laughing his ass off when the warriors scored the last try
Wake up to yourself. I was throwing things at my TV!! It was a joke of a performance and they all should a good hard look at themselves. KickAss if you think that anywhere near acceptable then you are dreaming. We should never have been in that position. PATHETIC AND AWFUL!!!! We are a joke

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
KickAss is living in some magical dream land if he thinks what he saw tonight was anywhere near acceptable. I agree with you it was a complete disgrace.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
KickAss is living in some magical dream land if he thinks what he saw tonight was anywhere near acceptable. I agree with you it was a complete disgrace.
well i thought it was near acceptable

it was a good game of footy and we lost

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
...Lucky Bounce....The boys had a go!!!!!

I said to the wife.....If we don't win at least they had a go......The general was unlucky......Best perferformance tonight in a losing side.....PROMISING is the key...better than the other games we lost!!!.....Go the Dogs!

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well i thought it was near acceptable

it was a good game of footy and we lost
Somehow I doubt you were actually watching. They couldnt beat Manly at home last week and they didnt play great tonight either. Yet we can find a way to play so badly and get done. It was total crap. Nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.