Possible Mason swap with Rorter player/s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox Sports News carrying a "story" that there may be a swap deal with Mason and a Rorter player/s to make a deal happen?

Not sure who i'd take from their roster - Tupou?

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would we agree to a deal involving mini? If we wanted to sign someone with back problems, I'm sure any nursing home would be willing to offload them for virtually next to nothing

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We would be doing them a favour by giveng them Mason and taking their crap so they free up space to pay Mason.

However I wouldnt mind Myles and Omeley back for Mason, and they can throw in Anasta to TBH :p

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only one i'd take is Anasta as much as i hate to admit it...still got plenty of years in him and his best form came back this year. Plus we need something in the halves.

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy with O'Meley coming back as part as a trade swap for Mason, At least he actually wanted to stay at the club, and only left when Folkes told him that he should go and take the money they were offering.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
LOL, lets get O'Meley back before he gets too used to being a chicken

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doubt it would happen. I think the Bulldogs will definitely be searching elsewhere for some New Fresh Talent rather than The Roosters. I think the Bulldogs should aim at Signing Paea from Souths & trial him in in the No.6 Area.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
NO One... no offense but every one of their players is **** and not worthy of playing in the blue and white, oh besides Shrek, but he is headed towards the end of his career soon...

If I had to pick a player, I'd take Perrett and if he's still there Aubusson, the rest can get stuffed.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Paea Brothers.
David Shillington.
George Ndaira.
And a back.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I'd take the Paea's quite happily.
Shillington would be nice.
Setimata Sa would go alright.
I'd take Anasta back in a heartbeat, I know people hate him, but I don't care, we need a decent 5/8.
And O'Meley, obviously.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu has been on the Cards as a Back for the Bulldog, I really hope they don't take him though.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I'd be happy with either both Paea's or Lopini and Sa.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
anasta for sure...
god i miss his long kicking game and line drop outs that make it past the halfway line...plus he has a great combo with ryans running style

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would we agree to a deal involving mini? If we wanted to sign someone with back problems, I'm sure any nursing home would be willing to offload them for virtually next to nothing
not to mention patto pisses all over any fullback in the comp i wouldnt swap the general for any player

Status
Not open for further replies.