Opinion Positivity Thread

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win lose or draw napa to flatten mybe with one of those illegal head first tackles

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok positive ..........derrrr. lets start dean pay is the type of guy.........

Pay is the type of guy ..... to teach defence playing oz tag lol ha ha .....

Thats positive isnt it

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm positive I won't let all the nay sayers and negative Nancy's on TK dampen my spirit, nor my optimism that we will rebuild and be a powerhouse once again. I will continue to support my beloved Dogs blindly and unconditionally, as that is what love does to you. I don't care what others think or say. I'm in this for the long run.

We will bounce back. Have faith my brothers and sisters.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The joys of the kennel. Congrats to the dicks who can't just leave the negativity out of one thread.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
looking forward to Meaney's debut, hope he becomes our next general.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lolllll we got a legit safe space activist up in this bitch.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok positive ..........derrrr. lets start dean pay is the type of guy.........

Pay is the type of guy ..... to teach defence playing oz tag lol ha ha .....

Thats positive isnt it
Dean pay gay. That’s definitely positive. The only reason we’re losing is due to homophobia.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positive is we get spanked two weeks in a row looking like a pub footy team after a night on the bender

Our ‘coach ‘ picks players out of position, has no in game feel with sub rotation, has a flawed defensive structure has no attacking shape

But

Our board including a Price who wears the opposition team jersey when we are playing think it’s great to give coach another contract

Best time in clubs history

So happy watching my team get dicked each week awesome love it

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another positive is we have some fans that live in a blue and white bubble and find every excuse to defend our performances because that’s easier than admitting the real issues we have (some preventable)

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another positive is we have some fans that live in a blue and white bubble and find every excuse to defend our performances because that’s easier than admitting the real issues we have (some preventable)
How about you pack your bags and swim over the ditch.

Make your way over to Belmore and take the helm and steer us to a premiership

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling the way we played in the trial wasn’t a fluke. I’m hoping they can replicate that and beat the Tigers.

Please, I‘ve been telling my cousin that Bulldogs will make the 8, and he’s a Tigers supporter. I can’t let him have this win...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The Cows have had 70+ put on them in 2 games, I wonder how the wrist slashing is going up there?

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The KeeWees with 80 put on them in the last 2 games must be tripping over their jandles.

Go Dogs

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing worse than a "blind" non-critical one-eyed supporter that can see no wrong, is the "blind" non-critical one-eyed supporter that can see no good...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, big scores being put on teams isn’t as much of a reflection on them as it has been in the past. The way the games have been reffed this season, the usual early season warm weather and the dramatic speeding up of the game has made it much more difficult for teams to cope with long term defence. I’ve seen a number of demonstrably and historically “fit” players from multiple teams with hands on hips in the middle of the 1st half. More than a few players who were considered quality in previous years are not living up to their earned reputations.

As a result my view is that the game has changed in demanding more aerobic fitness and less physical strength. This suites some players more than others and at the same time requires a change in training regimine and pre game preparation.

I don’t think this change in the pace of the game was obvious before the season started. Hence it will require ongoing changes in training and preparation as the season progresses. Simplistically, less muscle and more lungs.

Go Dogs

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling the way we played in the trial wasn’t a fluke. I’m hoping they can replicate that and beat the Tigers.

Please, I‘ve been telling my cousin that Bulldogs will make the 8, and he’s a Tigers supporter. I can’t let him have this win...
The Warriors were "amped up" over the Christ Church shooting and would have beaten anyone that day and Parra got two intercepts and a roll on that we couldn't stop, if we fail against the Tigers today I will begin to start having some doubts but will hold judgment about the coach and team till midway through the season.
As I posted,
"The only thing worse than a "blind" non-critical one-eyed supporter that can see no wrong, is the "blind" non-critical one-eyed supporter that can see no good..."

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, big scores being put on teams isn’t as much of a reflection on them as it has been in the past. The way the games have been reffed this season, the usual early season warm weather and the dramatic speeding up of the game has made it much more difficult for teams to cope with long term defence. I’ve seen a number of demonstrably and historically “fit” players from multiple teams with hands on hips in the middle of the 1st half. More than a few players who were considered quality in previous years are not living up to their earned reputations.

As a result my view is that the game has changed in demanding more aerobic fitness and less physical strength. This suites some players more than others and at the same time requires a change in training regimine and pre game preparation.

I don’t think this change in the pace of the game was obvious before the season started. Hence it will require ongoing changes in training and preparation as the season progresses. Simplistically, less muscle and more lungs.

Go Dogs
You hit the nail on the head.