Positives to take into round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds being (hopefully) suspended

Our hopeless attack being found out so early on means there's still a great deal of hope that we can turn it around.

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Under 9s lol how about you get out there and show him how it should be done

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I see it the positives are:

1) Josh Reynolds will be missing for a couple of weeks
2) The spirit burned strong enough for them to give it their best shot after being down 24-0
3) James Graham's combination with Tim Browne for the first try showed that they wanted to come back
4) In the last 20 mins BMoz was busting his arse to pull off a win
5) 10 Bulldogs forwards put in their worst performance of the year on Sunday; they'll start firing from here on

Dogseyes61

Waterboy
Reaction score
Although I agree with you about our halves being shiit house 20meters out. Standing flat in the 20 and 10 will make copper Cronk look shiit house.
Agee! No halves will play well behind a flat pack. Every halfl in this comp who shines plays behind a mobile pack. It's simple logic how hard is to implement it. You pull each forward into the office and tell him "I want 10m from you every time you run the ball" and for every 1m short you will be fined $xxxx ! Just something for motivation make it fun I don't care but it's a club goal we want to achieve each week at the minimum!

Dogseyes61

Waterboy
Reaction score
But I do believe Graham is playing too sideways and doesn't help the halves straighten the attack. He may look good doing this but this is the job of the halves and I think he is overpaying his hand tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.