Opinion Positive Bulldogs

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen in our Bulldogs in their last two games especially, they are starting to play with a lot more belief in themselves and the processes they have been working towards.
Yes, getting some players back is also making a huge difference.
If they can maintain their week to week improvement they may give some sides some real headaches along the way and our confidence is beginning to grow.

Having no expectations on us makes us extremely dangerous to fringe 8 teams.
Damn well hope we can keep it up as top 8 teams will start to become nervous taking us on.
Having nothing to loose makes us incredibly dangerous. And I like the fight that is building in us. It’s exciting.
Go Dogs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Top 8 teams have always been nervous taking us on, we have caused a lot of upsets at the back end when we have nothing to play for, now with TBAZ taking control and my man JMK hitting his Straps after a come back to prove he is a 9 worth keeping. And our man Avo showing he can make a good 1 or 6, then we should be in for an exciting back end of 21..!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen in our Bulldogs in their last two games especially, they are starting to play with a lot more belief in themselves and the processes they have been working towards.
Yes, getting some players back is also making a huge difference.
If they can maintain their week to week improvement they may give some sides some real headaches along the way and our confidence is beginning to grow.

Having no expectations on us makes us extremely dangerous to fringe 8 teams.
Damn well hope we can keep it up as top 8 teams will start to become nervous taking us on.
Having nothing to loose makes us incredibly dangerous. And I like the fight that is building in us. It’s exciting.
Go Dogs.
We can only hope that the new structures and game plan is finally becoming a reflex on the field. Footballer's shouldn't have to overthink things. If they're naturally in beneficial positions and can focus on what's in front of them and simply react things will happen more quickly.

Let's hope we finish the year with a bang.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To add to the title thread:
And sorry I said this on another thread but…..
The improvements are happening week by week.
Defence is tightening.
Attack is improving.
Field management is improving.
Possession/Completions are improving.
Less mistakes are apparent.
Positions are starting to settle in.
Team is starting to gel in defence and attack.
Players are beginning to believe in themselves and the processes.
Importantly they are not just trying to get through sets and structures and are playing some eyes up footy and look like they are having some fun again.
Not so robotic.
Starting to play off the talents they each have.
More of this please.
I think we could give Parra a game this week if we can keep it up.
Don’t know if Hanson the dog whisperer is any coincidence but the the clouds seem to be having some beams of light piercing through them.
Keep it up boys.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are.only half way through the season if.we.string 5 wins together we would be back in the mix.