14 Brown
15 Tolman
16 big mobile front row
17 big mobile front row

I believe our problems are at our edges just don’t offer enough

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need at least two class players in the spine to properly compete. Foran with a bunch of rookies and a fullback who lacks a bit of pace to consistently create chances is gonna be difficult.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a new team.
And a new coach.

I reckon we should just buy the storm and Bellamy.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep jaco and klemm N fuck every one of, including the coaches and managers and sack the fkn club also these incompetent rich fkers make me sick

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well according to pay as long as they play with “effort” in those positions then it seems we don’t need anyone haha.

But yea let the clean out continue.
Winger
Centre
Half

Etc etc !!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a new team.
And a new coach.

I reckon we should just buy the storm and Bellamy.
Lol agree 100% it’s looking that bad maybe we can do like a trade of some sort lol

In all seriousness if we want to be solid because that’s the best we will have to accept for the next year or 2. We need a couple of big strong centres.

If we have to keep foran which I can’t stand I’ll parnter him with Lewis. I’ll keep nubrown as a hooker and maybe look for a utility bench spot.

F off licha, Holland, montaya.

So basically re sign Lewis, Martin, smith. Fill in some gaps and sign some depth and just ride the rollercoaster till our salary cap is back to scratch. Then unleash on the market and sign some solid players.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I'd add hoppa and Elliot to the list of players to keep. Hoppa is our best option at fullback, and Elliot.....yeah I'm just a fan haha
I’m an Elliott believer as well man, his effort and ticker needs to rub off on a few others...

He does have some errors in him, which is when he does his best to let us down though... :sweat:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally I'd add hoppa and Elliot to the list of players to keep. Hoppa is our best option at fullback, and Elliot.....yeah I'm just a fan haha
Fair enough. If we keep the boys I've named I'm happy. They should be guaranteed a spot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m an Elliott believer as well man, his effort and ticker needs to rub off on a few others...

He does have some errors in him, which is when he does his best to let us down though... :sweat:
He has been good the last 4-5 weeks.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
After reading about your dodgey hip today I'm thinking I should replace yourself at the back.
I could also kick goals for us as well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.