Pork, Bacon, Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
*claps hands* people people, can we get back to how delicious bacon is
ok, i don't LOVE pork but i eat bacon or if pork products are in a pizza i eat them. but for me to eat a pork chop or something makes me wanna hurl

G

Gladiator.

ok, i don't LOVE pork but i eat bacon or if pork products are in a pizza i eat them. but for me to eat a pork chop or something makes me wanna hurl
i dont eat pork chop, bacon and egg sandwhich down at the muslim blokes cafe in bankstown in the morning or on pizza

G

Gladiator.

which brings me to my next point about bacon in KFC, if a muslim guy i know does this in his cafe and sells it, why cant a franchise sell this?

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
which brings me to my next point about bacon in KFC, if a muslim guy i know does this in his cafe and sells it, why cant a franchise sell this?
very true actually. i used to buy bacon and egg sandwiches from a cafe owned and run by a muslim family

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Maybe because they're not the same person.

Just a thought

J

Johnno

That guy is going to hell for selling bacon how dare he commit such a sin and promote this filth

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If they have halal KFC in Punchbowl, then they should have Pork Kebabs in Penrith.

HTH
thing is, kebabs are not traditionally made with pork so kinda defeats the purpose tbh of having the kebab tbh.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
seriously, stop complaining about KFC in Punchbowl being halal..if you don't like it then go down to riverwood or downwards to lakemba, all would gladly sell you bacon..there both about 5 mins away..

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
seriously, stop complaining about KFC in Punchbowl being halal..if you don't like it then go down to riverwood or downwards to lakemba, all would gladly sell you bacon..there both about 5 mins away..
people have nothing better to whinge about.

imagine if we had no food at all, wonder if they'll still complain about no bacon being sold at kfc?

J

Johnno

imagine if we had no food at all, wonder if they'll still complain about no bacon being sold at kfc?
what the hell are we running out of food those Lakebowl kfc's and maccas better start dishing out halal bacon before its too late

G

Gladiator.

nothing like a bacon and egg in the morning, or just plain bacon in the morning :love:

G

Gay Baker

They probably would, there's so much whinging these days think of the people in Iraq who die each day because of the stupid Americans.

but thats different to a kebab then lol
A pork kebab, as if there would be huh!

thing is, kebabs are not traditionally made with pork so kinda defeats the purpose tbh of having the kebab tbh.
Exactly

LOL

well said GeeBee
I know he's always on the ball and just gives it to everyone who tries to argue with him, it's so obvious they can't hack it. I mean everyone knows that the arabs have the short straw in this nation and indeed the world.

I don't even know why they design apparel that glorifies 'new york' or 'usa' it's all over the place, it makes me sick.

sex is also good for u lol...
How much sex do you have? Sorry if I'm being a bit open, I mean, you have a tattoo and you wear singlet tops and show it on the kennel pics section I was just curious. It's ok I understand, as long as you have the faith you'll be ok, we can keep being ourselves and live our life God understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.