Pork, Bacon, Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

LOL why on earth would u refuse to eat halal food? oh to make a 'point' i suppose... :rolleyes:
its scientically proven to be healthier then the normal meat u get because of the way the animal is slaughtered and bled. infact a lecturer for food sciences at a nsw university said herself that she would only eat halal and kosher meat (shes normally vegetarian) because it doesnt have the blood of the animal therefore less chances of her getting a disease etc from the meat and she wasnt muslim.
and uhhhh bacon causes cancer then any other meat lol...
not to mention pig fat doesn't burn, just imagine that crap in your body...the less of it the better i reckon.
but again, people will ignore the facts just to prove they are better then others. really, its your loss, no1 elses. (and no i'm not saying muslims are better just because they don't eat pig)
1st ive heard of a vegetarian eating meat tbh

J

Johnno

LOL why on earth would u refuse to eat halal food? oh to make a 'point' i suppose... :rolleyes:its scientically proven to be healthier then the normal meat u get because of the way the animal is slaughtered and bled. infact a lecturer for food sciences at a nsw university said herself that she would only eat halal and kosher meat (shes normally vegetarian) because it doesnt have the blood of the animal therefore less chances of her getting a disease etc from the meat and she wasnt muslim.
and uhhhh bacon causes cancer then any other meat lol...
not to mention pig fat doesn't burn, just imagine that crap in your body...the less of it the better i reckon.
but again, people will ignore the facts just to prove they are better then others. really, its your loss, no1 elses. (and no i'm not saying muslims are better just because they don't eat pig)
Where is this so called study to prove Halal is better for your health because of the way it is killed?
I don't like pork but how can you prove it causes cancer more than other meats?
People all over the world have been eating non halal meat especially in europe and you do not see them all getting sick because the meat is not Halal.
It must be allah making the meat safe :rolleyes:

G

Gladiator.

*claps hands* people people, can we get back to how delicious bacon is

80fic...

If they have halal KFC in Punchbowl, then they should have Pork Kebabs in Penrith.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.