Pork, Bacon, Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnno

Mate, Im not here to start an arguement. You could try and convince me that a pig is not dirty or that a Rooster is dirty for the next 50 odd years of my life and you wont change how I feel about Islam. Fact of the matter is I wouldnt follow any other religion in the world and I am PROUD to be a Muslim. So either accept me and learn to tolerate Islam or bad luck to you.

PS. I could start another arguement and tell you that a chicken doesnt eat its own sh1t, but i wont.

Oh, I just did lol :o
I am not trying to have an argument just wondering why a chicken is not in the same category because they do eat **** too.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not trying to have an argument just wondering why a chicken is not in the same category because they do eat **** too.
If it bothers you that much, then I'll answer your question.

Read my first post, the reason why I dont eat pig is because God forbade me to in the Qur'an. Whether its dirty or not is another issue.

In all honesty, if i wasnt Muslim - i would be eating bacon everyday so much so I would look like one, because I think its rather tasty tbh :o

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what Ive been taught - Eating non-halal food = 40 days of dua' (wordly prayers) nullified. Drinking alcohol = 40 days of actual prayer nullified. Which one is worse i mean really?
aren't they the same? 40 days for both?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
aren't they the same? 40 days for both?
Naa. Within the actual prayer that we have to pray 5 times a day, there is a wordly optional prayer that you can say to God. Its not compulsory, but the physical prayer is.

So if you ate ham intentionally, although the dua' (wordly optional prayer within the prayer) is nullified - the actual prayer itself isnt nullified. Make sense? :o

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if so dogaholic gave back a life time of 'optional' prayers

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not playing you anymore, it's just going to come down to luck of the board/tiles

i had 4 e's and 3 i's before when i cleared my tiles

D

D0ggyStylz

i'm not playing you anymore, it's just going to come down to luck of the board/tiles

i had 4 e's and 3 i's before when i cleared my tiles
you are going to have to forfeit this game and mark it down as a loss lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Chickens eat anything, my neighbour had a pen of them they are filth to the max they even eat dog ****.
My dog used to eat anything we fed it.. 2 min noodles, potato chips and even my mums kooseh..

This was before it got hit by a car :(

I'll never own a dog again, they're too easy to fall in love with and you get too attached.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
I had it by mistake prob 3 times, all when ordering a large selection of dishes for take away with mates or @ a bbq. All 3 times I fell sick, no idea why though. At least I chucked it out of my system.

Theres a few out there - Bankstown, Punchbowl, and Lidcombe..Thank GOD for Lidcombe maccas :love:
Halal or not it's still cooked by 15 yr old kids and has like 17.5% fat. I'd rather have Nandos, 5% fat n grilled.

If u were on a desert island and theres nothing to eat - u r allowed to eat pig.. hell you could eat its **** if you had no choice in order to survive!!!
Don't u mean not allowed? I'd rather die than eat a wild boar tbh.

It's so funny how people make a big fuss over eating Pork - when really there are much worse sins in Islam like fornicating. Many Muslims may fornicate, but are quick to not eat Pork, when really you are better off eating a pig than drinking alcohol.

If you go to a bar and offer a Muslim a beer he will drink it. BANG! 40 days of prayers nullified. You offer him a Ham sandwich and you will probably end up with bacon bits all over your face.

From what Ive been taught - Eating non-halal food = 40 days of dua' (wordly prayers) nullified. Drinking alcohol = 40 days of actual prayer nullified. Which one is worse i mean really?

PS. I am in no way justifying any bad action in this post. A sin is a sin.
Lol happened @ the cricket once. A group of older pakis/bangalis behind us each had a full cup of light beer and spirits and one of em takes out biryani (type of indian food) and my mum heard one of em say in hindi if it was halal or not. Like wtf is wrong wit ppl...

Bro that above post was awesome srsly. All the sins are sins by definition, hard to rank them in severity but [not always eating halal] vs sex b4 marriage/booze/drugs/pork I'd say is less severe 4 sure.

p.s: Wtf is beef bacon? How can meat from a cow taste like meat from a pig. The only time the smell is the same is if the beef is smoked or a salami style.

Also re: not eating pigs due to dirtiness, there's also biochemical factors as well. They're also damned unhealthy and prob kill more ppl than any other class of meat. We should'nt also eat the meat of bears, cats, dogs, donkeys, elephants, foxes, frogs, lions, monkeys, raccoons, rats, snakes, squirrels, tigers, and turtles in addition to pigs

hth

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i respect each religion and their beliefs. If an Islamic follower is told by the Qu'ran that they can't eat pork, then so be it. If you're part of a religion and agree to follow it, you shouldn't technically be questioning it. Otherwise it makes you a non-believer imo

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i used to live near punchbowl KFC i went there on e day to get a feed and i wanted a bacon and cheese zinger i was told we dont sell it..i presume cause of the clientile and its halal resturant i believe i was discriminated against cause i eat pork!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't u mean not allowed? I'd rather die than eat a wild boar tbh.
Allah swt tells us in the Qur'an "And do not kill yourselves".

So technically, you have to eat the pig if it means surviving. Allah is just in severe circumstances.

i used to live near punchbowl KFC i went there on e day to get a feed and i wanted a bacon and cheese zinger i was told we dont sell it..i presume cause of the clientile and its halal resturant i believe i was discriminated against cause i eat pork!
Make a complaint tbh.

And whilst ur at it walk down the road to Bankstown KFC. If you walk in the opposite direction Im sure you will run into Lakemba KFC. If not, walk up the other end to Revesby KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.