• Yes

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 20 23.0%

• Total voters

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will you tune in to the clusterfuck of a match next week Vs Penrith?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes even though I know it will bring me great amounts of suffering

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Years & years ago I went with my dad who was blue & white through & through and my younger brother who is an easts fan but got dragged along to many bulldogs games.

Anyway we went to Endeavour field to watch Bulldogs v Cronulla. It was middle of winter, it was freezing, we were sitting on the hill and the dogs were getting thrashed, lost 35 to 5

We were saying to dad, come on let's go. Dad said boys we're here to the bitter end, have to support the team, encourage them to be better next week.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll watch every Dogs game until I die but it's hard to not be disinterested while watching. For 90% of our games over the past few years there's a point in the match where you know it's over. Sometimes it's in the first 20 minutes.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will you tune in to the clusterfuck of a match next week Vs Penrith?
I have to...
I had a christening today
Joking with a friend at the reception I said we will win by 45 points :tearsofjoy:
There was entertainment there but we managed to stream the game on their TV and despite the shellacking we continued on watching, now does this answer the question ?

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs have ruined too many weekends for me over the last few years. Im much happier in the off season. That plus having to listen to the bias nein media every game does my head in. I refuse to pay for kayo cause I want to avoid funding fox my hard earned money.