News Police warn NRL about growing criminal 'danger' infiltrating rugby league

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watch a fair amount of junior footy, live stream or at the game .. there is so much shit and niggle that has crept in over the past 5 to 10 years .. when a player drops the ball, 2 or 3 opposition players will get in his face , verbally or physically abuse him .. when teams score , most boys jump around yahooing excessively , rub the defenders on the ground , flip the bird and even more verbals.., The way the Pamfers carry on is a good reflection of this new age shit talking… and don’t start me on the spectators , feral can best describe a lot of them …

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watch a fair amount of junior footy, live stream or at the game .. there is so much shit and niggle that has crept in over the past 5 to 10 years .. when a player drops the ball, 2 or 3 opposition players will get in his face , verbally or physically abuse him .. when teams score , most boys jump around yahooing excessively , rub the defenders on the ground , flip the bird and even more verbals.., The way the Pamfers carry on is a good reflection of this new age shit talking… and don’t start me on the spectators , feral can best describe a lot of them …
Sportsmanship is a dying virtue unfortunately. It reflects on a general reduction in people being able to treat others with respect everywhere though. Still plenty of people who do, but I think narcissistic personalities are on the rise.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it's just an excuse to set a precedence for the police to storm into games in order to pepper spray and violently push 70 year olds to the ground for not wearing a mask.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just an excuse to set a precedence for the police to storm into games in order to pepper spray and violently push 70 year olds to the ground for not wearing a mask.
Sportsmanship is a dying virtue unfortunately. It reflects on a general reduction in people being able to treat others with respect everywhere though. Still plenty of people who do, but I think narcissistic personalities are on the rise.
I think it also reflects the attitude that everyone is a winner. Losing becomes something that creates anger at everyone else, rather than being able to learn a lesson and grow.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive said for a long time the refereeing in the NRL is criminal