Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't be either - I mean the pay itself isn't the best, but the shit they have to put up with and see for themselves is traumatic. I have a lot of respect for them for what they do, but couldn't do it myself.
Fact is someone has to do these jobs. Something went horribly wrong with this situation, actually a lot of things went horribly wrong. Either the killer has no one close in their lives, or the people who are close to him didn't see or didn't act on any warning signs. That is before we start looking at what happened to the killer. People don't usually kill other people, it takes something extraordinary for a person to kill another person. Even soldiers on the front line who are authorised and required to shoot at the enemy usually shoot to miss. One study in WW2 of US Marines found 98% of soldiers were NOT aiming to kill. Military training has worked to address this, and part of the result has been an increase in returned soldiers with life long PTSD. We aren't geared to kill other humans, which is one of the reasons something like this is so distressing.

But someone has to go to the scene, has to clean up, work with survivors. Someone has to prosecute, someone has to defend, someone has to judge. Then when a killer goes to jail, someone has to manage their imprisonment, guard them, etc etc. There are plenty of people who, in one way or another, deal with the messy side of society, so that the rest of us can live our lives in enough peace to be horrified when something like this hits the news.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fact is someone has to do these jobs. Something went horribly wrong with this situation, actually a lot of things went horribly wrong. Either the killer has no one close in their lives, or the people who are close to him didn't see or didn't act on any warning signs. That is before we start looking at what happened to the killer. People don't usually kill other people, it takes something extraordinary for a person to kill another person. Even soldiers on the front line who are authorised and required to shoot at the enemy usually shoot to miss. One study in WW2 of US Marines found 98% of soldiers were NOT aiming to kill. Military training has worked to address this, and part of the result has been an increase in returned soldiers with life long PTSD. We aren't geared to kill other humans, which is one of the reasons something like this is so distressing.

But someone has to go to the scene, has to clean up, work with survivors. Someone has to prosecute, someone has to defend, someone has to judge. Then when a killer goes to jail, someone has to manage their imprisonment, guard them, etc etc. There are plenty of people who, in one way or another, deal with the messy side of society, so that the rest of us can live our lives in enough peace to be horrified when something like this hits the news.
Yep you don’t get to this stage of your life where it is this black and white, where you stab your own child to death. He definitely should go to prison for his entire life but I don’t think the build up to this incident would have been fun for anybody and you can’t use the word compassion when it’s cases involving children because it abhorrent but the guy must not have been well.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I feel for the first responders.
Definitely. I have friends who are and they’ve changed over their careers - you can’t not with some of the things they’ve seen including people topping themselves in front of them, traumatic injuries etc. But seeing a murdered child is likely another level. So sad.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Definitely. I have friends who are and they’ve changed over their careers - you can’t not with some of the things they’ve seen including people topping themselves in front of them, traumatic injuries etc. But seeing a murdered child is likely another level. So sad.
Then there are the one's who we don't know of. Whenever you report something on Facebook, it goes to their review team, and last I heard, they were in Germany. They have said the have seen so many f**ked up shit that it traumatises them as well. Things like pedophile, rape, murder, torture etc... and it absolutely boggles my mind how f**ked up people are that they can do something like that (for starters), record it (just as bad), then upload it (beyond f**ked).

There is no official word for the level of stupidity they have.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Then there are the one's who we don't know of. Whenever you report something on Facebook, it goes to their review team, and last I heard, they were in Germany. They have said the have seen so many f**ked up shit that it traumatises them as well. Things like pedophile, rape, murder, torture etc... and it absolutely boggles my mind how f**ked up people are that they can do something like that (for starters), record it (just as bad), then upload it (beyond f**ked).

That’s true. I also have a friend who works for a Federal agency (can’t disclose who) and even the snippets of things he’s told me (he’s either mostly not allowed to share or doesn’t want to talk about it) are shocking - and that’s probably only scratching the surface. There are unquestionably some sick people.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

There was a doco on Netflix I watched and there was a team in the Philippines who reviewed, poor people were so messed up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There was a doco on Netflix I watched and there was a team in the Philippines who reviewed, poor people were so messed up.
Yeah, I really felt for the German ones. They were also angry that Facebook wasn't giving them the care they needed. Imagine reviewing stuff like that day in, day out, minute after minute. You'd see some very bad stuff.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m assuming this sick motherfuckers identity will be suppressed considering a minor was involved .
That poor kid, how much of a sick bastard can one be to even contemplate to hurt a child, let alone go through with it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m assuming this sick motherfuckers identity will be suppressed considering a minor was involved .
That poor kid, how much of a sick bastard can one be to even contemplate to hurt a child, let alone go through with it.
They mentioned his name on the news, was Nick something, it sounded ethnic.

Still can't get over what happened to the poor kid.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A baby is dead and some dirt will get first world medical treatment, first world legal public representation, full court proceeding where everyone sits and behaves in a supposedly civilised manner. Found guilty and sentenced to either protective custody incarceration, or if his first world legal representation does a 'good' job, a mental institution. We call that progress.

A mob of his peers, agreeing to lynch or otherwise remove him from existence? We call that barbarism.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is just despicable..turns out the man stabbed the baby multiple times, than tried to commit suicide..all I know is I don’t think I could save this blokes life..

Absolutely not I would not,
If you had the means you would just pump 6 slugs into the ****..otherwise have to exercise some elbow grease and choke the fn scum out..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think of the poor nurses and doctors who have to let this prick live under their care.
That's my point for ending the ****..all these ppl are obligated to do so it's what they signed up for, hence ENDING the dog is the ideal option.