News Pokies, politics and a pen: Inside the dogfight for power at Canterbury

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Simple answer is no.
I have not heard their name connected to the ticket at all.
Are the rival ticket people who have since been sacked, or friends of people who have been sacked? Or friends of Khader Nasser?

If yes, then YUCK lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are the rival ticket people who have since been sacked, or friends of people who have been sacked? Or friends of Khader Nasser?

If yes, then YUCK lol.
To be honest I don't know a lot about that stuff.
I'll tell you now though, one at least fits that criteria of salty.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To be honest I don't know a lot about that stuff.
I'll tell you now though, one at least fits that criteria of salty.
Are they more The Brady Bunch or The Adams Family?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Win win then. I wouldn’t want the Bulldogs associated with Khoder Nasser’s rep.
Involved, but not on the actual ticket I believe.
For some reason people have been circulating rumours he drafted the EGM document. Which is random.

The other rumour was Chris Anderson is orchestrating the ticket Behind the scenes to punt his wife. Lol!

I know of 5 names on this ticket and the leader.
2 are Aussies and three are arabs. That is the only clue I'm giving.
It was 6, but I'm also hearing that Khoder Nassar showed interest but may have backed out, because he doesn't want his name associated with the Bulldogs rep. So he's scratched.
LOLLLLL K Nassar DID NOT ever show interest in the Bulldogs and he was never part of a "rival ticket" ... my family knows the Nassar family very well and we have for a long g time, he has nothing to do with any ins and outs at the Bulldogs nor does he care.
Nasheed is literally throwing around names trying to gain credit for the moronic rumours he creates and this time my friend your lies have been caught out.

Nasheed should be treated like his counterparts that call from India with names like "dave" and "brad" trying to sell you mobile phone plans and life insurance. Shut them down

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People stop entertaining this idiots rumours ... he has a worse strike rate than Buzz Rothfield and that's saying something considering Buzz hasn't been sober since probably 1980.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLLL K Nassar DID NOT ever show interest in the Bulldogs and he was never part of a "rival ticket" ... my family knows the Nassar family very well and we have for a long g time, he has nothing to do with any ins and outs at the Bulldogs nor does he care.
Nasheed is literally throwing around names trying to gain credit for the moronic rumours he creates and this time my friend your lies have been caught out.

Nasheed should be treated like his counterparts that call from India with names like "dave" and "brad" trying to sell you mobile phone plans and life insurance. Shut them down
Good stuff mate. I noticed a very quick back-track on this point. I don’t know Khoder personally so not commenting on that. Still don’t like what he did to our club with SBW though and hence my comment. Just as I have no doubt there is agitation around the club I have no doubt much of it is bluster.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff mate. I noticed a very quick back-track on this point. I don’t know Khoder personally so not commenting on that. Still don’t like what he did to our club with SBW though and hence my comment. Just as I have no doubt there is agitation around the club I have no doubt much of it is bluster.
LOL bro there is no "rival ticket" that shit only gained momentum because it's what people "think" they want. It's not happening, nor should it at this point. Fucking losers making up rumour and innuendo and then using a handful of reatards who met up at a RSL club as their defence. LOL and ofcoarse you have Nasheed who makes up very vague stories and shows messages between him and his mother trying to gain traction.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
LOL bro there is no "rival ticket" that shit only gained momentum because it's what people "think" they want. It's not happening, nor should it at this point. Fucking losers making up rumour and innuendo and then using a handful of reatards who met up at a RSL club as their defence. LOL and ofcoarse you have Nasheed who makes up very vague stories and shows messages between him and his mother trying to gain traction.
Precisely what I’ve been saying the whole time. All this talk of an EGM is way overstated. The current administration will be put to the test in early 2022 and it’s going to be up to them as to whether they get re-elected then or not. Signs of their work are starting to show: Mounties partnership (pathways), Laundy sponsorship (money and more independence from the league club), new coaching staff and improvement to the roster for 2021 (still in progress). Everyone should just take a deep breath and judge properly at the end of 2021.

That said the trip to Revesby Workers on Sunday night was worth it to confirm the tumbleweed and to get a mention in the SMH :-).

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Precisely what I’ve been saying the whole time. All this talk of an EGM is way overstated. The current administration will be put to the test in early 2022 and it’s going to be up to them as to whether they get re-elected then or not. Signs of their work are starting to show: Mounties partnership (pathways), Laundy sponsorship (money and more independence from the league club), new coaching staff and improvement to the roster for 2021 (still in progress). Everyone should just take a deep breath and judge properly at the end of 2021.

That said the trip to Revesby Workers on Sunday night was worth it to confirm the tumbleweed and to get a mention in the SMH :-).
I have no doubt that all the talk about splits and a rival ticket, a year and a half out from the next EGM is complete BS, I'm certain that it is made up by outsiders such as journalists trying to harm our club, it may have been helped along by some idiot within the club.
I very much doubt that it comes from someone within the club who think that they would make our club great quickly.
BTW, a change of board at present would be disastrous.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no doubt that all the talk about splits and a rival ticket, a year and a half out from the next EGM is complete BS, I'm certain that it is made up by outsiders such as journalists trying to harm our club, it may have been helped along by some idiot within the club.
I very much doubt that it comes from someone within the club who think that they would make our club great quickly.
BTW, a change of board at present would be disastrous.
I see it as nothing more than the usual tension between the Leagues Club and the Football Club, been happening for decades. Exacerbated this time by the Leagues Club Chairman having possible workplace issues that he was forced to stand aside over.

Go Dogs

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Names. We want names.
Blowarse is one name for him
Fake lebo
Fake indian making up stories littered with stereotypes
Attention seeker
Etc
I got it on fairly good authority old mate is an weekend cricketer and as white as a sausage sanga